“Relaxing break”
Review of Castle Arch Hotel

Castle Arch Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Trim
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My friend and I stayed for a girly night away and we were treated like roylty for our stay. Nothing was too much trouble. Also the food was lovely I shall be returning

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
CastleArchHotel, General Manager at Castle Arch Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear bubblesnco

Thank you for taking the time to post your Review
We are glad you enjoyed your Stay with us
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel.

Regards

There are newer reviews for Castle Arch Hotel

Reviewed 22 May 2012

I booked a surprise 90th birrthday party from my grandmother and found the staff to be friendly, helpful, and very professional. Siobhain and Emma in particular were a fantastic help. The room we booked for the party had good wheelchair access and was suitable for people with mobility limitations. The room was decorated beautifully, the food was lovely and the bar staff were very attentive.The team offered great assistance when planning the party and I would have no hesitation in booking an event with the hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
CastleArchHotel, General Manager at Castle Arch Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2012

Dear Tracey
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us and that everyone managed to keep it a surprise!
It was a pleasure to deal with you and your Family & Friends
Hopefully we will see you soon for the Next Big Birthday.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I booked this hotel for a weekend break as a surprise for my mam's 70th Birthday. She travelled with her 2 friends and they had a great time. When booking I found the receptionist Emma to be extremely helpful, she arranged on my behalf to have flowers delivered for my mom to her room on arrival.
My mam thought the guy singing on the Sunday night was very good. They also made a big fuss of my mam for her birthday with a special dessert with happy birthday on it which she loved and thought was a great touch. My mam thought the food was great and all the staff were extremely helpful and helped to make their stay a very pleasant one.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olga O

Dear Olga
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I am glad your Mum and her friends enjoyed their stay with us.
It was a pleasure to have them with us on such a special occasion.
I will also pass on your Kind Words and comments onto all the team here.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I stayed here for two nights in March 2012 and enjoyed every minute of the stay. The staff in the hotel were great, very friendly and professional. The room was comfortable and big. Best of all was the value. Unbeatable

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Fluboy

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.
We Hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

13 of us stayed in the hotel on saturday night as a suprise for a friends 40th. we arrived at 12 in the afternoon. When we were checking in we were told that the birthday girl had a comlimentry room upgrade which was great. The hotel had lunch ready for us at 1 - soup and sandwiches - all very nice. (We had a coeliac in our company - the hotel catered for this without any hassle what so ever). we were collected by a bus and brought to causey farm - which was brilliant. we had a table reserved for us in the hotel at 7 for dinner - they had personalised all the menues for our friends birthday which was a really nice touch. the food was excellent and there was a great choice on the menu. After dinner they organied a 'hen hunt' (almost like a pub crawl) for us which we did, then we came back to the hotel afterwards to the late bar in the hotel. the staff couldnt have been more friendly or helpful. they brought out complimentry sandwiches for us when we arrived back late after being in other bars around the town. I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. It was all down to the staff that made our stay so enjoyable. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Gillmckire

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I am delighted to hear that everyone had such a good time with us.
We hope Ali enjoyed her Birthday.
You were all great fun to look after
We hope to see you all again soon.

Shirley Brady

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trim
2.0 km away
16.5 km away
The Johnstown Estate Hotel
25.8 km away
Dunboyne Castle Hotel And Spa

Been to Castle Arch Hotel? Share your experiences!