Castle Arch Hotel
US$100
US$90
US$101
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$69
  • Bar/Lounge
US$117
US$96
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewshen partycausey farmbridal suitefood was fantasticnice hotelcompliments to the chefrecommend this hotelon arrivalstaff were so helpfulsandwicheslovely townfrom start to finishwedding receptionnext morningbooked this hotelfull irishsteak
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Castle Arch Hotel is a good option if you are looking for a hotel near Newgrange. It has a classical style but the facilities are also modern and recently updated. Staff is friendly and it has a good breakfast included with your stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CastleArchHotel, General Manager at Castle Arch Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Guest
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Castle Arch Hotel. I have passed on your nice comments to the team.
look forward to welcoming you back to the Castle Arch Hotel in the future

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

First of all staff are all very friendly. Checked in with my wife and two children went to the room noticed a big hole in the sheet on our bed so called reception as I didn't want them to think my kids done this. I was told someone would come and sort this out so few minutes later a young lad comes with the new covering hands it to me and walked off meaning I had to change the bedding my self.

Have to say also that the room was very run down and the block we were put into had a notice saying sorry about the condition of this area.

The next problem was that the radiator cover had two massive screws stick out the top and my young child noticed it and of course tried to poke at it this ment another complaint to reception. We went for a walk and was told it would be fixed and hahahaha it was the screws were taken out leaving the cover to fall off the wall. So another trip to reception and this time a really nice man was sent to to fix it properly with proper tools.

Only for the friendly staff including the night warden who had retired and was fill in for someone I probably would not come back he was a really nice man and made my family very welcome and loved his stories and history of the town.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Stefan M
CastleArchHotel, General Manager at Castle Arch Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor, I am very disappointed to read you did not enjoy some aspects of your stay, this is not usually the standard we expect our customers to receive on their stay, my apologies on this matter and rest assured i will be speaking to the relevant departments on this issue. I am delighted to hear our staff made you feel very welcome, i have passed on your lovely comment to our Night Porter.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Wonderful stay ,booked for a one night stay ,great warm welcome from the staff,I always turn up in jeans and a t shirt looking untidy ,the staff did not even give me a second look ,treated like a customer ,GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ,The room was nice and bright ,love the long walk to the room ,was unique ,there were a few notes about saying sorry that work was being carried out (painting ect) ,like most places work has to be done ,did not stop me enjoying my stay ,would recommend to people and yes I will be staying again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CastleArchHotel, General Manager at Castle Arch Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Guest
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor, i am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your lovely comments to the team, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Castle Arch Hotel in the Future

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I did not have a good experience here at all. First, the wifi was terrible, only connecting to some devices in our room. Second, we stayed in a handicap room, and none of my family is handicapped. The handicap shower did not have any barriers at all for the water, so this resulted in the flooding of the bathroom floor and also the carpet outside of the bathroom door. Not to mention, the bathroom floor was incredibly sticky and disgusting to walk on. Also, I could not sleep during the night because it was so hot in the room and there was no way to control the temperature. The breakfast options were eggs, eggs, eggs, or cereal.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor, i am disappointed to read some of your comments. We appreciate all feedback and i will be discussing this with the team.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

me and my wife got married here last October 2016 everything was fantastic the whole day was amazing the staff were amazing , the food was amazing , the rooms were amazing me and my wife would 100% recommend this hotel for weddings and for family breaks we stayed for the whole weekend and everything was fantastic so thank you castle arch for a dream wedding and a fantastic weekend for us and our whole family

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear James & Victoria
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor, it was a pleasure to look after such a fabulous couple. I have passed on your lovely comments to the team.
Wishing you both every happiness for your future life together