“Have the fillet steak”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We ate here twice, service varied from appalling to great, however you could not fault the fillet steak. Definitely choose this.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Before you get to the church square, turn right to find this lovely restaurant. Bustling atmosphere in the evenings as locals pick up take aways and trays of cakes. Very helpful staff and lovely food. Tiramisu a particular favourite.....not for sharing!

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We talked to other guest at or hotel and they recommended da Mimi, good and inexpensive. Inexpensive yes, good food maybe but the service was the worst. It took for ever to take or order, the waiter wasn't happy that I didn't order five items( we had a big lunch) and then had to ask four times for the check. I watched them clean tables, talk to each other finally I put the bill and my credit card in his hand as he walked by. They didn't bring the credit card machine to the table, ran my card without my signature. We are here for a few more days and definitely won't go back. I'm usually a very generous tipper but they received nothing and a bad review. If you don't want to wait on customers get out of the service business.

Grazie, prego and ciao.

2  Thank joetwinsburg
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Visited this restaurant whilst staying at the due golfi hotel for lunch on a Sunday it was busy with locals when we arrived we had turned up without making a booking but they found us a table ! we really enjoyed the authentic Italian meal and staff were very welcoming !

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We arrived without a booking and were immediately directed to the back of the restaurant which was brighly lit and far from atmospheric.

The staff were grumpy/rude and generally unwelcoming. Service was slow (even for Italian standards). The food was average at best and the house red wine was a little tart. I think this place is overrated and could do a lot to improve its customer service, particularly when most the clientele are tourists. We would not recommend this restaurant.