All reviewsfamily runpool and garden areawork long hoursproviding mapsclean towels every daysmall hotelregular bus servicemeat and cheesethree starvillage centrenight holidaylovely weekhotel receptionroad trainhot waterfresh towelsenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Our bedroom balcony overlooked the pool, hotel garden including lemon trees and countryside views of Sant’Agata. Each morning we woke to blue skies, church bells and busy singing black birds. The family ran hotel only has 20 rooms so it was quiet with plenty of space around the dinning room, lounge, bar and pool.

Room Tip: Road at the front of the hotel was busy at the normal commute times. Good open views both at the front and back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen S
Reviewed 16 June 2018

My husband and I spent 2 weeks at the end of May beginning of June at this hotel, I must say it is in my top 5 list of favourite hotels to stay due to the friendly knowledgeable staff. I celebrated my 50th birthday during my stay and received a lovely bottle of bubbly and cake with a candle in which was a lovely surprise. The food was lovely and plentiful. The rooms are cleaned daily with clean towels. My husband and I will definitely return to this hotel next year. While rooms overlooking the pool are quieter, we much preferred our room overlooking the road and never had any trouble sleeping. We found the buses and trains are easy to use therefore we did all our trips on our own.

Room Tip: Enjoyed room overlooking the road
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank geordiesusan
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Just returned from a week at The Villa Fernanda Hotel. We have previously stayed in four different 4* hotels in the area, but found this one much more friendly, convenient for the centre of Sant'Agata, and more genuinely Italian. Fernanda couldn't be more helpful on reception. Breakfast was a little disappointing, but dinner was simple Italian fare, always freshly cooked and tasty. As other contributors have mentioned, a little
more choice would be good. Our room was quiet, with good views over the pool, garden and village. Lovely to have clean towels every day. Excellent value, and excellent service

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elizabeth A
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely stay here.
We had a road facing room and it is fairly noisy but i sleep with ear plugs in so it didn't affect me. The room is perfectly adequate. The shower would be a struggle for a larger person but myself and my partner managed ok. Good quality towels and aheets. Rooms were cleaned daily.
Breakfast consists of croissants, jam, honey, meat and cheese, yoghurt, cake and fresh fruit. Ample choice. Dinner was ok. The pasta course was, in my opinion, by far the best course. Very good variety and good sized portions.
The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Excellent customer service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stigred
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Stayed H/B in early May on the poolside. Even in May visitors had difficuly steeping on road side. Bed good, shower coffin like. Used the great pool when we could. Food could be better. Salad one day was lettuce and cucumber. Tinned peas one day. Why when there is an abundance of fresh produce in Italy do we get tinned Frankfurter sausages. Don't know where 150 pound hike in price that tui imposed went, but I wish it went on food. Breakfasts perked up during the week with introduction of bacon and croissants. Ferdinanda on reception very helpful as was Katherine the rep. Walked down hill to Sorrento one day and down to Crapatoni another. Nerano via bus one day and Positano another.

Room Tip: Go poolside
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple