“Heaven on Earth II”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Loro Ciuffenna
SouthCoast, Massachusetts
“Heaven on Earth II”
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I started to write my review and felt I could not have said it better than the earlier review titled Heaven on Earth. Everything was fabulous: the view of the countryside, the Tuscan food, the caring service performed by all members of the staff. They even knew our names and actually ran an errand for someone in our party at no charge! Without a doubt, I would love to return here. Can't imagine wanting something more than this.

Room Tip: There are stairs to some rooms. If you have trouble with stairs, ask for a room on the lower floors.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 24 October 2011

After staying at another Tuscan villa last year, I thought I knew what to expect, but I was totally blown away by the experience that my clients and I had at Villa Belpoggio. Everything was exceptional here: the rooms, the grounds, the food, and especially the service. Maria, Agnese and Paula spare no time or effort to make sure that their guests feel like visiting celebrities, and nothing was too much to ask. No detail is left to chance in how the rooms are appointed and maintained, and the level of service goes well beyond what's expected, even at luxury accommodations. I am definetely coming back next year with another group of friends, because I want them to experience the real Tuscany, and this is it! Here's what I liked the most: ample closet space, large bathroom with tub and classy details, view from the windows (not ony in my room, but in others I saw, as well), nice selection of teas and coffees in the room, inexpensive laundry service, Paula's cooking (!), and most of all being made feel like I'm visiting relatives and not like a paying guest. Thank you, everyone, we'll be back!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Excellent location, splendid villa.
Personnel friendly (smiling attitude) and well informed about what to see in the region.
Nice and comfortable rooms with Toscani atmosphere.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Ball Ground, Georgia
Reviewed 1 October 2011

This was the most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed at. It's surrounded by olive groves. It really gave me a sense of tuscan living. The grounds were secluded and beautiful yet only an hour or 2 from many historic towns, Florence, Volterra, etc.. The place is 400 years old. The rooms and bathrooms are gorgeous. I stayed in the Alcova. The staff were the nicest I have ever seen at a hotel. Paula was a wonderful cook and so helpful. The only down side was that the beds and pillows were rock hard but after all of the sight seeing in the day I never had a problem sleeping. I slept better than I have in a while, think its the peaceful atmosphere. It only has a few rooms so it almost feels like you rented a private villa for yourself. If I go back I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The alcova is wonderful.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We had a lovely time at this place. The service is very good and they're very friendly and they give great tips and advices! Maria is a very lovely person and you will get a warm welcome from her. If you want to visit the Toscane and relax a bit at the pool, go to this place!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loro Ciuffenna
10.9 km away
Villa la Borghetta
Villa la Borghetta
#1 of 6 in Figline e Incisa Valdarno
19.6 km away
Castello di Spaltenna Exclusive Tuscan Resort & Spa
Castello di Spaltenna Exclusive ...
#1 of 8 in Gaiole in Chianti
Residence La Ferriera
#2 of 2 in Loro Ciuffenna
21.2 km away
Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa
Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica ...
#2 of 15 in Radda in Chianti

Been to Relais Villa Belpoggio? Share your experiences!