“Nice place.Great for fresh seafood.”

Restaurante Marisqueria PEPET
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Pineda de Mar
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We were recommend this restaurant by our Spanish friend. We enjoyed our meal although my husband isn't the biggest fan of seafood we wanted to try it as I love seafood.
Menu was quite expensive (as seafood is) and lots were plates to share so, as I was the only one eating seafood then I just picked mussels marinera .they were lovely and the sauce was very nice.
Kids enjoyed their meals. My husband picked steak, it wasnt the best he's ever had and was quite pricy but he enjoyed it. I think you need to be a lover of seafood to really enjoy and this restaurant. Thanks for a nice time.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Good service, Good food, mountains of choice. Very clean restaurant. There was 7 of us for dinner, which we all enjoyed!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Recommended by our hotel in Santa Susanna as a great tapas/fish restaurant. I would agree it's not cheap but the food is wonderful. The restaurant was packed till after 4pm and I would recommend booking so you don't have to queue.
I did feel sorry for our waiter as he had the outside tables which were all full and he worked really hard but you did have to wait for things, not his fault. We had mussels, sea salt prawns, whitebait, roasted peppers & aubergine which were all wonderful and two wonderful bottles of Albariño. Lovely afternoon out

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

The quality of the fish is good, nevertheless price is too expensive. Mussels, suquet & rice all were done with same sauce. Children portions were big though. Area has other options with same quality less pricy. Service very friendly & place very clean.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Really good and fresh fish with a more than reasonable price.

They have a weekend menu for 25 euros that is more than enough, including pica pica with many tapas to share, and then a main dish to select from a wide variety, from fideuada to catch of the day, buey de mar.

Excellent seafood as weed, bogavante, etc, as well as cochinillo.

Not an excellent restaurant, but it does not try to be one, just good food at reasonable price, without sophisticated elaborations.

Good pick.