“Can’t recommend this place enough!”

Zzohanna Indian Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in St Ives
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve recently moved to the area and struggled to find an Indian restaurant as much as we loved our old local....until now! This place is perfect, awesome food, varied menu and lovely staff; we’ll most definitely be back!

1  Thank Mizz86

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Again had the most beautiful meal out with friends here.
So fresh, so tasty, lovely atmosphere.
Would 100% recommend zzohannas if you’re looking for a curry in st,ives and beyond.
Jo and her team have got it perfectly right.
Yummy.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

21 of us went for my boyfriend's birthday. Fantastic night nothing was too much trouble. Food was superb and the service very professional and personal. Best restaurant in St Ives by far!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This is now our favourite Indian Restaurant in St Ives. The food is incredibly tasty, different choices to the usual standard Indian dishes. Nice decor, very clean, polite staff, now also do takeaway free deliveries, with a lovely driver. You need to book as it's very popular but worth it.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

First time visitors, and we'll be back. Why you ask - well let me tell you!

Service from Kamil and Jo - second to none. Nothing was too much trouble.

Starters, main, beer and wine absolutely fabulous. Trust me I'm a picky little so and so, and I know my Indian food. You're in for a treat!

1  Thank Jay S