“Amazing Italian authentic cuisine.”
Review of Miaitalia

Miaitalia
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Carnforth
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian pizza, award winning coffee and traditional Italian Gelati. Come to dine, come to drink or come to try out our amazing gelati.
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My daughter and I nip in on the off chance as well as booking for 'family scoffs'' a little too often! The place is accessible, the staff are charming and the food devine.What appears to be a simplistic menu is pleasingly misleading. The food is handcrafted and each portion is a mouthwatering delight. I would highly recommend the pizza and Nutella dough sticks as treats for young and old.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We have often looked at this place driving past. Last night we took our grandchildren and we certainly weren't disappointed. The staff were lovely and the food was great.What a great idea letting the children make their own pizzas

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We had heard good reviews so tried it as a couple at the weekend, very good for family's and children but a bit too like a cafe with the plastic chairs. My husband enjoyed his pasta dish, I am not a pizza fan but wanted to try these authentic pizzas, it was very sparse and not a lot of topping at all. Disappointed as I hoped to be converted.

1  Thank Clashfern
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant is lovely. The staff are very pleasant providing great service, they are very good with children and make them feel very welcome.
You can see the pizzas being made and everything appears to be very fresh.
It's all very clean and fresh looking.
We don't live far away from Mia Italia so will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

7 of us plus a tiny baby visited this evening. It was top draw. The pizzas were delicious. I had the spicy Napoli which was superb. My one year old son loved his starter of veg sticks and ate up all his ravioli. The red wine was very good. I also had the white chic cheese cake which was very good. My wife and niece are allergic to dairy but there pizzas received rave reviews. My other niece enjoyed building her own pizza. In short we had an amazing family meal in friendly surroundings with exceptional service. This will become a regular for us!

1  Thank Douglas F