“Great Food!”

Sirena Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 191 Restaurants in Carolina
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: By day, Sirena Oceanfront Restaurant serves a light lunch with attentive service and tropical rhythms in a casual oceanfront setting. When the sun goes down, the experience transforms into Sirena Bar & Tapas Restaurant. Indulge in a memorable three-course dinner with your sweetheart in a supremely romantic setting. Enjoy a gorgeous sunset on the outdoor oceanfront deck and terrace or at the lounge bar while sipping tropical cocktails. Order from the exotic tapas menu to introduce your taste buds to a creative twist on local and Caribbean fusion cuisine.
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I ate here 4 of my 7 night stay, and the seafood was very very fresh! Fantastic Service. Prices were very reasonable for the portion size

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Sitting outside by the beach at dinner time with no traffic between you and the ocean is great although the occasional jet taking off may sound like very loud surf but we didn't hear them in our ocean front room.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Great food and service went in with 3 other people. I had the home style Steak Mofongo and my friend had the shrimp. Both were great Puerto Rico dishes! I highly recommend it

Reviewed 27 September 2016

This restaurant provided outstanding customer service from the hostess to the foo that the chef Carlos Mateo prepared.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Servers are friendly, warm and welcoming. The food is authentic and absolutely delicious! I'm Puerto Rican and I'm pretty sure they have natives cooking the food. Prices may be a little high for some but I find them to be pretty average to prices I pay in NYC where I'm from.