Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley(Glen Waverley)(Great Value!)
US$119
Glen Inn(Glen Waverley)
US$140
US$77
Agoda.com
Quest Glen Waverley(Glen Waverley)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$120
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
US$105
US$88
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Park Avenue - IKON Glen Waverley(Glen Waverley)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$130
  • Free Internet
Apartments of Waverley(Glen Waverley)
US$165
US$159
US$168
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,166 results
All reviewsshopping centredandenong rangesbuffet breakfasthotel restaurantaccor membercinema complexroom servicetrain stationbowling alleyper dayyarra valleycar parkgood sizelast visitbusiness hotelconvenient locationmini bar
Reviewed 21 September 2017

As usual the staff were accommodating and welcoming. The restaurant was clean and the meal was delicious and the room was clean and well cared for making it a pleasure to stay. I will be back again next year

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Andrew M, General Manager at Novotel Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Maggik48
Thank you for you review, I am so pleased that you found our team welcoming and accommodating. We can't wait to have you stay with us again next year!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Love, love, love this hotel, always a pleasure to stay there. The staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble, you feel very welcomed. rooms are spacious and comfortable. hotel is in a complex that includes restaurants, cinema, bowling and pub, large shopping center is next door.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ken M, General Manager at Novotel Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Anne S,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

It's so nice to receive feedback with such positive comments, I am certain that the team will be highly encouraged.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

superb location, neat and clean rooms, great breakfast. I often use Novotel but this was my first time at Novotel glen waverly. I could not have my breakfast as I had to go to work and I was rushing but my wife enjoyed it

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shane484
Ken M, General Manager at Novotel Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Shane,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback.

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time at Novotel.
Your scores will serve as encouragement for the entire team moving forward.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I was recently employed as a Carer for a guest staying at the hotel and was blown away by the level of service from all staff at the hotel, they went out of their way to be accommodating with the special needs of our client ...
I would like to make special mention of the Manager Pippa who was very kind, compassionate and understanding, going out of her way to help us find a solution to a little challenge which had arisen, she truly is a great ambassador for Novatel.
Thank you again for all your assistance!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Andrew M, General Manager at Novotel Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Debbie W

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such incredible feedback, I really appreciate the time taken.
We are lucky to have such a great team - I am so pleased Pippa looked after you and your client so well. Great to hear!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The facility is clean and neat, our welcome by the Duty Manager was warm and friendly. The room -although quite small - was neat and functional despite a drainage issue in the shower.
Overall pretty happy with our stay, but... The after-hours room service meals we ordered were NOT worth the price we paid. Re-heated old gnocchi and a pizza crust so hard and tough like old boot leather did put a dampener on the overall experience. I will point out however that when we raised the food issues with reception, our meals were immediately deducted from the bill - thank you.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jezz_manfromOZ
Thank you for providing us with feedback on your stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our team were warm and friendly.
Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the overnight room service but I am pleased to hear the issue was rectified by the team as soon as possible.
I appreciate your feedback and I do hope you will stay with us again in the future.