See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Compared with some previous reviews the hotel has made a big change. The staff were very good and helpful. The room was spacious, comfortable with a balcony looking over the beach. The dishes supplied with the condo could have been cleaner and we never did get a tea towel. The pool was clean and well kept as was the whirlpool. The restaurant was pricy but the food was good. There are other places to eat within walking distance.
There is not a lot to do in the area but the beach is excellent. I would not recommend walking too far along the beach to the north as there is the possibility of being accosted by would be robbers.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2015

Reading other comments I look some bad reviews and I think that have a lot of arguments to say that, but recently the hotel was bough by the GHL Hotels group. This group manage a lot of hotels like sheraton and Sonesta. During my stay I look that they were fixing and changing some stuff so I think in a couple of months is going to be great.

Obiously the workers make noise but its ok is not anoying and theye just work during the day so noone is going to bother your sleep.

The hotel is not bad. Actually I think is a really good option for vacations becaus is located just in front of the beach.

The food is really good. I taste meat and fish and was delicious. The bad aspect is that the restaurant is really small so I think when the hotel is full of its capacity you will have to wait for a table and for your food.

I was there to attend a conference and honestly I wouldn't recommend it for that. The plase was too smal so was a little complicated and the projector doesn't work well.

Other good aspect was the service all the people there is so kind and everyone tries to help and make your stay as good as they can.

in a quick resume a good place for vacations not the best one for a conference. In a few time is gonna be a good hotel

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex Sebastian C
Reviewed 29 November 2015

The hotel was appealing; however, a lot of little things could have been better. The hot water and pressure worked sometimes. The pool was dirty all the time. It appeared that the filters weren't working and forget about the infinity effect; the water level was always low. My husband took the strainer given in our box of kitchen supplies to the pool everyday and literally strained the crap in the pool. What he strained remained in the same place he left it, all week. Lastly, the restaurant had pretty food but was clearly overpriced and if they didn't have what you ordered, they simple replaced it with something else. Housekeeping did keep the rooms well cleaned. Construction was also done our entire week starting at 7:00 am (so much for resting).

Room Tip: Isolated area
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Ihave been at this hotel several times for workshops and meetings. The environment is very nice and the beach side better than the surrounding beach areas. The staff is friendly, yet they seem disorganized. I have found that the restrooms for the conference room area are not well kept. Sometimes we have had issues with power, as it goes on an off. While the hotel has got its own generation plant, sometimes that can be a problem when you are at an important meeting or conference. The food is quite good, and it has got a lot of options. I am a vegetarian, eating fish and shrimp occasionally. They have always prepared a special dish option when requested. The hotel area is quite safe, but the beach is not, so be careful not to take any valuables to the beach.

Room Tip: All rooms look pretty much the same to me.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Hotel just as described. No english spoken at front desk. No hot water in room but not much problem. Pool and hot tub good. Security wonderful. Hotel could get taxi with phone app. translation. Wonderful view from room balcony.

Stayed: July 2015