“Bomba”

Uinauino
Price range: US$34 - US$55
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Simple yet stylish, great food linked to the territory in the kitchen with Chef Dmitri Galuzin every night entertains the guests with traditional dishes but with a great research on raw materials, beautiful and unusual wine cellar, which provides research on a wide array of small producers
Reviewed 1 October 2017

A fantastic stop on our way from Greece to Germany. A good-looking small restaurant with "leggero atmosphere. We liked the sophisticatet style of the owner. His vine suggestions were excellent. The two young chefs are cooking on a high level. Surprising and delicious. We had a lot of fun with the other guests. One of the them: Tomba la bomba. Enjoy!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We had a Friday night dinner in the restaurant. The food itself is was very good, creative and very nicely presented.

The service was extremely slow (not just for us, we have noticed, that also other guests had to wait long). Waiting time was 30 min to receive the wine we have ordered. It also took long to receive the food.

2  Thank 40489Matt
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I have just been there with a group of people after a business meeting. Very nice place with a good atmosphere. Food is great and the selection of vines really nice. Only issue we had was the speed of service which was really slow and finally we left without dessert or coffee because our taxi arrived back to hotel.

1  Thank Beat H
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We were spending some time in Bologna and decided to eat in a different place in the surroundings. We were on our way to have lunch in Borgo Tossignano and decided to stop here for lunch instead, I'm happy we did.
This is a nice restaurant and even we were traveling with our 5 month old baby we felt welcome. We were seat straight away and we were offered a child chair kindly (despite our little girl was too small and we ended up just holding her in our arms). The daily dishes were explained in detail. We have chosen the potatoe gnocchi with parmigiano filling... DELICIOUS! We have shared the starter. We both loved it.
We also had an Angus beef each which was also delicious. The gentleman who served us was king and thoughtful asking if there were any intolerance... really nice.
We didn't had dessert... our baby wanted to go to sleep. We recommend and I was very surprised on reading ad reviews because there's nothing bad in this place.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Tonite I had an incredible experience!! I was out with some friends and decided to go out for dinner! Driving around Castel San Pietro terme we run upon this Enoteca Uinauino that seemed a very nice little spot. We enter the place and got welcomed by the host ( the owner I think) and got seated quickly. It was around 7:45 pm. Only a couple of other table where there. After a good 15 minutes of wait finally the host came and I asked if he had a wine from Franciacorta, a wine from Monterossa winery that happen to be own by a dear friend!!!!! Immediately the host insulted the wine in a really bad term and loudly! I felt offended by that !! So we then listen to his suggestion and got an other wine. We than order some Pata Negra, 2 order of Fois gras and my other friend order a risotto with pumpkins and pheasant meat. We also order a Duck and one other dish.we where having a good time, drinking( ordered a second bottle). At about 8:45 we got served the sliced Pata Negra and about 9:15 we finally got the Fois. At this point I asked if it was possible to cancel the Duck. I am in this business for about 40 years and open as a Chef several restaurants in USA. So I know that if the chef had start cooking the duck I had to have the dish. Ia a very rude way the host told me" I told u so!! U shouldn't had order it to begin with!!" I apologized again and he seemed ok... At about 9:45pm after waiting for that one last dish we decided to leave because we got tired to wait. We preceded to the next room counter and told the host in a very good manner that we where leaving and asked for the check making sure that it included the dish we never got served. This is when things got out of hands!! The host asked me why we where leaving and I told him about the service being slow but I wasn't upset at all!! We where just tired to wait that long! He started to insulting me, yelling at me and at my friend and chasing my friends out of the place treating!! We almost got in a fight outside!! Insane!! People like that shouldn't be I this business!! It's call the hospitality business for a reason!! Because U should be hospital!!! U don't deserve to be in this business!!! U should be ashamed!!! Enough said!! Spend your money where you are welcome and not in places like this one!!!

4  Thank Luigi N
Michele C, Direttore at Uinauino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Mr Luke the next time you go in a restaurant trying to be sober and not drunk, as that evening , even the hall girl sent you outside the room telling you to never come back . If she says has opened thirty restaurant should know how to behave in a local . in our local cooking quality maybe she is accustomed to microwave ovens kitchens but above all you were so full of alcohol that will not even you remembered ordered food . Customers also present in the room when you have been thrown out applauded because you have disturbed all night . Our place is not for people like you . goodbye
Michele Cavedagna