“Wonderful paradise”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sunshine4...
Central Florida, Florida
“Wonderful paradise”
Reviewed 24 February 2016 for a stay in September 2015

What a wonderful experience!!!!!!!Our stay in trulli Margherita was even more astonishing than expected. I stayed there for a week with my husband and my three children. This villa is surrounded by nature, very peaceful, tranquil and away from everyday traffic. The lodging was a perfect place to rest and enjoy each other company. I loved every minute of it.
My only issue was the distance to the beach access, which is a 10 minutes drive to a town called "Capitolo" and we had to rent a car for the week but even that short drive was enjoyable, looking at the beautiful olive trees and the surroundings. I had a chance to fully experience the italian culture and I am so looking forward to return next year. I am 100% satisfied.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
28 Jun 2016
Dear Guest,
thank you for you kind review!
We are happy that you truly enjoyed your stay in Trulli Margherita!
As you previously mentioned, the house was the perfect location to rest.
We are really sorry for the distance to the beach access, but we are happy to see that it is worth it for the beautiful surroundings!
We hope to welcome you back in Puglia soon!

Warm regards
Francesca HelloApulia | Luxury of Being Here
BrittanyJ...
London, United Kingdom
“"Trulli Margherita",a breathtaking experience”
Reviewed 20 December 2015 for a stay in August 2015

In the last week of August we stayed in this splendid building: sleeping in the trulli is a breathtaking experience which I’d suggest to everybody. On our arrival HelloApulia Staff and the owner, Giuseppe, were very friendly, and exquisitely kind in offering us some local wine and several traditional products (I highly recommend the Apulian olive oil). As suggested in the advertisement, the trulli were wonderful, fully furnished and with all the comforts. A private swimming pool in a peaceful environment, in the green and surrounded by the olive trees made everything ideally perfect to chill out.
On the very first day we had a bit of a problem with the water pump , in any case, Giuseppe was extraordinarily helpful and in a couple of hours the issue was already successfully dealt with. Special thanks to Giuseppe, see you soon!

Carlos_Be...
Community of Madrid, Spain
“Suggestive location, advised”
Reviewed 13 December 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Amazing location!!!! Guys, we stayed in the Trulli Margherita and we

were outstandingly satisfied. Everything is new inside, the bathroom with

the stone shower is extraordinary. The pool has a unique shape. Swimming

at night with a tasty traditional wine and the calmness is fantastic. The

owner was friendly and extremely kind at any time. He was always very helpful, even in late evening.

Thanks a lot!

Travelling group: Friends
Francesco...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“5 stars very well deserved”
Reviewed 14 November 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My family and my brother’s have been guests in Trulli Margherita. The staff first took us to the accommodation and gave us lots of recommendations. The Trulli were elaborately detailed and very clean. They’re in a private road away from cars. Our children were, of course, only interested in the swimming pool. I’d suggest taking the car in the evening and getting some mosquito coils . The problem was that we ate a lot and you only realize that at the end of the week in front of the mirror!!!! Anyway, 5 stars are very well deserved…

Rossella...
Salzburg, Austria
“Wonderful trulli with a fantastic swim!”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Last summer we chose Trulli Margherita as location for our holiday! We were a group of 8 people and therefore the comfort given by the presence of the two bathrooms was really appreciated! The swimming pool doubtless represents the main attraction. The wonderful trulli are located just a few mt. far from the beaches, nonetheless a car gets indispensable in order to reach places and so also the near full attractions towns of Alberobello, Polignano a Mare and Castellana Grotte. Since the price-quality ratio is among the best ones I have ever so far experienced, I hope I will be once again guest of these lovely trulli! In a few words: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing