“Fantastic dining experience! ”
Review of Pi Greco

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Quiet, friendly atmosphere.
Truffle Risotto for starters and sea-bream cooked in a traditional salt crust for main; both dishes were delicious.
The service was fantastic and the ambience was very relaxed and enjoyable. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We found this restaurant via the tripadvisor. Didn't expect it on the their location, a bit outside the center of Otranto. We liked the service very much and the food was a very welcome surprise to us. Mostly fish is served, it was really tasteful. And also the chosen meat dish on the menu was very well prepared and served with a local wine based sauce. The desserts were as worthwhile as the rest. The female cook was also in the restaurant at the end of the evening and received spontaneous applause. A very good recommendation from us for a small local but high quality restaurant! Thank you the delicious evening!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

The location is nice and the service excellent. The waiter was very helpful with the choice of wine. I tried the octopus as a starter which was good but a little tough. I've tasted better in Otranto. Then I tried the 'orecchiette' with a seafood sauce, good but not outstanding, I expected better and I found it a little expensive too. Not sure whether I'd go back.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We had diner here, shared 2 first courses and we both had swordfish as a main course. All courses were very tasty and the waiter was friendly. Definitely go there if you love fish!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This small restaurant is trying hard to do something special, and nearly achieving it. Heavy emphasis on seafood, which is done in an inventive way - clear Asian influences, with some interesting combinations. Nice waiting staff. Being slightly overcharged on the final bill was a shame (I didn't raise it, just didn't leave a tip as a result). I would return.