“Paradise-not flawless-mixed feelings”

Paradise Resort & SPA
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in San Teodoro
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We spent the 2 last weeks of june in a villa suite on half board in this resort, with our 1-year old toddler. So let's start here: the resort itself is very pretty, blends in with the landscape, beautiful gardening and has 3 very nice pools. Those were used by few people, which was very very pleasant. Our room was located in a small house of its own, with a terrace. The suite was clean, not that big, and, the tv in the bedroom did not work ( which we did not signal to the receptionnist as we didn't care for watching tv ) Expect there to be aunts on the terrace and few in the room as well. Breakfast buffet: just perfect, with fresh juice and great coffee, BUT: ordering this coffee could be a bit of a challenge, staff was often disorganized. Dinner: very good. The downside in the restaurant at night, again, was the chaotic waitering. Even though there was a lot of very friendly and helpful staff ( for example the two "heads" of the restaurant ), there was one extremely rude waiter, pushing me with the baby stroller out of the way and insulting me! Overall, this treatment leaves a very very bad taste! Final evening: all tables outside taken, had to sit alone in a huge dining room inside next to the buffet! Humiliating!
In conclusion: mixed feelings about this resort. Still, would I recommend it: probably so.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Carson2906

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Well. For my own good I shouldn't write this, because I wanted to keep it my secret but..I will tell you. This hotel is a-m-a-z-i-n-g ! I was really tired from work and school and I wanted to escape for few days with my mum. Somewhere close, with beautiful sea, good service, nice food and area around. I didn't expect much, because I know how booking agencies lie and take photos and I know Italian (no offence) but the service is sometimes trouble. and.. I WAS AMAZED! This hotel is close to the airport, but not so close that it would be disturbing, has amazing beach with kind staff, absolutely fantasic clear ocean, beautiful mountains and gardens around, tasty food, calm atmosphere and absolutely amazing staff at the reception and pool bar. I've never meet with such a kind and no problem people. Looking forward coming back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank kateklausova
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I visit Sardinia every year and Paradise Resort hotel is the best one I have visited in San Teodoro area. Hotel venue is nice and quiet with fabolous view to the sea. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. We had delicious dinner at the restaurant and spent great time in the bar. Special thanks to our friendly bartender Luca who makes the best cocktails I have ever tasted. I definitely come back next year. Thank you for the nice holiday!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Paradise Resort recently for a 2 night stay. The hotel is a short drive from Olbia airport, and is a great place to get away from the busy city life.
Accommodation: We had a lovely room with a fab ground floor veranda, a great spot for lunch and also with a nice lawn too great for sunbathing or reading a book (heaven) the room was super modern yet also charmingly Italian, very bright (white) with a fab bathroom, so very nice.

Restaurants/food: our first night of two was my wife's birthday, so we pre-booked for dinner in the main restaurant. Service was impeccable, food delightful and wine superb, it wasn't cheap (£200 for two including a 5 course tasting menu and wine) but it was a lovely meal, al fresco so really nice.

The next day we went to San Teodoro for a shopping trip, a short taxi journey away (€20 each way) we had fun walking around this quaint little town, with lovely restaurants and a few tourist shops (argh!)
Lots of supermarkets so that was lunch sorted. Later that day we returned to San Teodoro and had dinner at a small restaurant called Flamingo, the great thing about Italy is all restaurants are Italian! We had a fab meal... and great value, well worth a visit.

Back to the hotel, we spent our last day (morning) By the pool, which was great, as you'll see in the pictures.

The Paradise Resort is a lovely get away from it all hotel, it is charmingly Italian, yet modern and rustic at the same time.

Next time we stay for a week, but hire a car, it will give u more flexibility as taxis not cheap.

Great stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reservation P, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Paradise Resort & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you very much Jason for staying with us and sharing your experience. Glad you enjoyed our resort and the destination as well with all the possibilities around us. We will be pleased to welcome you again !

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Lovely resort. Peaceful beautiful relaxing and clean. Just like photos. Lovely friendly staff. Only downside was the set menus the food wasnt great. Eventually found myself dreading dinner time. The exception being the sardinian food night which was scrumptious!

The food at the bar was a nice selection though. Best pina coladas ever!

Beautiful beach belonging to resort.

Rooms are very good clean standard.
Pure relaxation.

I would advise bringing your own water, just because the bar is a little pricey for the amount of water you would need to drink in that heat. The resort is very self contained and a little out of the way and so a trip the the local supermarket would be a good idea. It cost 55 euros one way to get to the mall so make the most of tge trip! Pools are lovely too.

Lots of spaces to lie, sit and relax. Thumbs up!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reservation P, Reservation at Paradise Resort & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your review.

We are glad you enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere of the Paradise Resort & SPA.

Our resort reopens its doors on the 13th of May after a total refurbishment.
A brand new wellness area, the Paradise SPA,
a new food offer, a sensorial journey through tasty and seasonally fresh dishes made out of recipes with regional products,
and a 5 stars service are waiting for you.

We are looking forward to welcoming you during the upcoming Summer Season!

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Teodoro
189.8 km away
Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna
Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna
#13 of 33 in Villasimius
56.1 km away
Resort Valle Dell'Erica Thalasso & Spa
Resort Valle Dell'Erica Thalasso...
#2 of 25 in Santa Teresa Gallura
187.4 km away
Cruccuris Resort
Cruccuris Resort
#9 of 33 in Villasimius

Been to Paradise Resort & SPA? Share your experiences!