“Lovely atmosphere ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

First of all I found it extremely hard to find the restaurant and from the exterior the restaurant look horrible but yet again I was mistaken and thus teaches us not to judge a book by its cover the interior was beautiful full of greenery. The food was delicious and mouth water I loved the atmosphere and everything about it. The staff was friendly and polite which really makes you want to go back to this lovely restaurant - Kayliene

Reviewed 4 September 2017

If you're looking for a good place in Acireale, this is it.

The chef knows what he is doing. Most of the dishes were simply amazing, and even those which were less to my taste (1 out of 5 dishes) I still appreciated as being really well prepared.
Whoever gave this restaurant less than 4 start, just doesn't know food.

The atmosphere is also great. The out door yard is very pleasant and the staff is friendly.

1  Thank Yaron T
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

From the outside it looks like a small old place, the big surprise is when you get into the beautiful garden with open air seating. Looking at the tables around us we knew we came to the right place. We have ordered couple of dishes and each of them was tasty. Although the service was slow, this place worth 5 stars and another visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We went there with our 2 kids, the staff was very friendly and flexible about adjusting the menu to our kid's preferences.
We all enjoyed our food!
Very friendly to vegetarians

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I'm actually Sicilian, but I'm writing the review in English because I think this place is worth sharing with everyone. I came here with my family and friends, the outside tables are very nice and the food is a delicious mix of traditional plates and modern innovations.