“Lovely property, a bit remote”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Hot tub BeachComber  S7 Top
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Susan J
Corona del Mar
“Lovely property, a bit remote”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I truly enjoyed my stay. Fernando was most helpful and kind. The grounds are beautiful, freshly refilled, heated Jaccuzzi, and beautiful infinity pool with wonderful vies, though it was late in the season fir it to be heated.

Nice little fireplace and plenty of wood, heat was extra and reasonably priced. The kitchen needs to be outfitted just a tad better, but all in all the only real issues I had were two; 1, the WiFi was sporatic at best, I never could get my iPad hooked uo with the alternate codes; 2, the location was farther out than I preferred. It rained off and on and I did get sime wonderful rest, but didn't venture out because it seemed to far for many day trips where I wanted ti go.
Very clean, very comfortable.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Fernando Matti brought me whatever I needed.
Liked least: A bit too remote and I am an avid cook, so the kitchen was not quite what I would have chosen.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
TobyGreen
Stroud, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 12 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We booked this accommodation for four nights, to have a longer break on our drive from Gloucestershire to Greece after a series of one-night stops. How pleased we were to have chosen Agriturismo I Moraioli!
The accommodation is delightful, and beautifully looked after and maintained. Fernando, the owner, is welcoming and helpful and rightly very proud of the guest accommodation he provides. The converted farm buildings are surrounded by olive fields and have outstanding views over the Chianti landscape. The gardens surrounding the four apartments are lovingly tended and provide a tranquil and very pretty setting. There is an infinity pool (unfortunately the weather and the water were both too cool for swimming while we were there - but how tempting it looked!). The garden immediately outside our apartment was equipped with a choice of comfortable deckchairs and loungers, covered table and chairs, and a barbeque.
(Unfortunately I didn’t ask the name of our apartment - I know it was not Cantina, which we wished to book after reading reviews, but it was already taken - however, I am confident that all apartments would be equally comfortable and equipped). Our accommodation consisted of a smallish living area including table and chairs, with a galley kitchen leading off, plus a large and comfortable bedroom with spacious shower room and was perfectly adequate and very comfortable for the two of us.
The local Montebenichi restaurant, within easy walking distance, provided excellent meals of a very high quality.
We recommend Agriturismo I Moraioli to anyone who wishes to visit Chianti and enjoy self-catering accommodation in glorious surroundings. And while there, do buy a jar of Fernando’s honey - it is delicious!
Thank you Fernando, for your hospitality and for your lovely holiday accommodation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The wonderful location, the views, the tranquility,
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Measoko
New York City, New York
“Dream Getaway”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in October 2013

I can't believe I forgot to write a review! My friend and I stumbled upon Fernando's farmhouse 2 years ago while on our European backpacking trip. This place provided the proximity and serenity we so desperately needed. It was wonderful to relax and enjoy a homecooked meal next to the pool, in nearly complete privacy! It was very easy to get around all of Tuscany and we visited many places during the day while staying (even got up early and drove to Rome for the day!).

Fernando was completely available and attentive to our needs (even in the middle of the night when we almost burned down the apartment trying to light a fire in the fireplace!). My friend and I had attached units, and both were unique in their own way, but each provided lovely kitchens, beautiful bathrooms, comfy beds and secluded outdoor areas.

I look forward to returning with my boyfriend very soon!

Liked best: the quietness
Liked least: having to leave.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
SSDL2014
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Wonderful Cottage in the Hills”
Reviewed 6 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We spent a week in the Cantina apartment. It was a beautiful property with an amazing view. The 1-bedroom apartment was spacious and the kitchen had the necessary equipment to cook meals. Fernando was an excellent host. We used the fireplace every night and every morning we had a new supply of firewood outside of our door. From this central location we did day trips to Volterra, Sienna, Cortona, Montepulciano, and Arezzo. We have no reservations recommending this place to others. We would love to experience the beauty in the summer sometime! The pool looks like it would be wonderful! Thanks for a great week!

Liked best: Location and Beauty of the Property
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Simmer061...
Ottawa, Canada
“11 out of 10”
Reviewed 3 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

The website description and beautiful pictures don't begin to describe how peaceful and beautiful this property (and the region in general) is! I pinched myself when I arrived on the grounds. Huge and private apartment (we had the Cantina) with a dedicated patio, fully equipped kitchen, living room and modern bathroom (large bathtub was great for soaking in after a day long hike). Fernando was an amazing host, from the time we arrived to the morning of our departure. We appreciated his suggested itineraries (for day trips) and followed many of his recommendations in terms of local restaurants and shopping. The infinity pool (while a bit chilly given that it was September) added to the visual experience. The complementary wine, olive oil and honey was a nice touch! We partook of all of it! Our experience at I Moraioli was definitely a highlight of our trip to Italy. Thank you!

Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing