“A great place for vacation.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
David
Firenze in the night
Ponte Vecchio
Mercato di San Lorezo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
שירעז ש
“A great place for vacation.”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Benedita is a very nice women ,we felt like a family . the flat was great..close to everything.
We will recomend about her flat and her warm wellcome.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Noga H
“I will recommend to my best friends & family, hope to come back soon”
Reviewed 29 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We had a great vacation, the house is on a very good location, the owner (Benedetta) is very nice and help with good advice and warm attitude.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the great hospitality and good advices from the owner of the place
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children
Hello my dear guests,
We are just at the end of the year 2014. During this year I met many people from different countries: couples, families, friends, children...
I would like to tell each one, first of all, THANK YOU for your stay by Le Massucce.
I hope you will remember your vacation as a nice part of your life .
I have a good memory of everybody! Each with its own story to tell... and I have met so many new things that have filled my life. It ' was a great experience having met!

I would like to wish Marry Christmas for them who celebrate this holiday.
For everybody I wish for the new year, success, health, peace and a lot of Love!

Zottman
Denver, Colorado
“Perfection for enjoying North and Central Tuscany”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Great location just outside the village of San Casciano about 15 Kilometers south of Florence. Wonderful hosts (Benedetta and her mom) who could not have been more accommodating and gracious. The apartment was spotless, well furnished and nicely private with good parking. My GPS could not locate the address but Benedetta was kind enough to buzz into the village to find us and lead us to the house after I called her.

We very much enjoyed our stay here and would go back in a second! I can't imagine a better spot from which to do day trips around Tuscany and along the "Chianti Road." Especially after all the great tips on sites to see and restaurants we got from our hosts.

Dino from Denver

Tester038
Mont Tremblant, Canada
“The Place to Stay”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This is an amazing house to rent. EVERYTHING is so near. Walk to the village, market and bus station. Short and amazing drive through the beautiful region of Chianti to Florence, Greve, Sienna.
The hosts (Cristina, Benedetta and Jonathan) go out of their way to make you feel right at home. The proprety is spotless and quiet.
You won't go wrong and this will make your trip in Italy even better
Mariette

Liked best: The Location
Liked least: That I could not stay there longer
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets

rob j
Peterborough, Canada
“A fantastic place to stay. Would go back in a heartbeat. Highly recommend it”
Reviewed 11 September 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

The Villa is beautiful and spacious and close to all our needs. We would highly recommend staying. The Villa is a ten minute walk to town which we did every night. We rented a car for the week and easily travelled to other towns. Benedetta and her family were friendly and helpful. We felt like part of their family. We really enjoyed our stay. It was my favourite part of the trip.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the convenience to ever thing we needed
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children

Benedetta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing