“Awful”

Izvor
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Sutomore
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had to wait for an hour for a very bad seafood risotto and pasta. We ordered beer and had to leave after half an hour without being served. What's more, the restaurant wasn't even crowded.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

The title can say it all ! But still,great place to eat sea food and also traditional meals!
Great interior with great decoration in mediterranean style. The breathtaking view on the sea is something that I will always remember. Very polite,friendly and professional stuff that speeks russian and english. And I would like to come back to that restaurant .

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Beautiful garden...beautiful sea view...I was with my friends in this place and we have amazing time...prices are good...sea food is delicious...my friend said that meat is also tastefull...and the staff was over charming...

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I was one day at lunch at this restaurant and never again ..the staff were rude, we waited for my order almost an hour, totally chilled soups, meat was wiry ... When we wanted to pay, we waited for the waiter to give us back 5e, and he made a fool of course .. Garden is very messy and the staff were rude..

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Even though I didn't like Izvor rooms ( owned by the same family) I have to say that restaurant was good with very nice atmosphere and view as well as food. Seafood, kofta, appetizers and pizza were great. Restrooms need attention due to lack of proper hygiene but everything else was fine. Waiters are really nice and service is quick.