“Friendly service”

Stevie D's sports bar & restaurant
Reviewed 21 August 2021

I had decided to visit after a couple recommend it for breakfast. They were right it was delicious and the cappuccino hit the spot. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Will definitely drop by again next time I visit :)

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (144)

Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

Visited Stevie Ds sports bar at the end of what must be a very long season. Great place to watch all English/Scottish football matches and whilst we were there the semi final of the Rugby World Cup.
We had a hearty breakfast whilst there and the beer was relatively cheap.
I thought I was going to be alone here but having read the other comments it appears I’m not. The customer service could be improved. The younger lady was verging on being rude completely ignoring me to the extent where the older chap saw that I had spent a long time waiting and stepped in to serve me.

1  Thank MarkButty
Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

Nice little find. Do a mean bacon butty and a coffee. Staff were lovely again we only found it the last few days of our trip wish we had found it sooner. Little hidden gem.

2  Thank kenda1222
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

Eat in here every morning of our trip.
Staff are lovely, breakfasts are awesome and value for money is great.
Try the bloody Mary's....they ate delicious.

2  Thank Faye M
Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

Went there to watch the football we had only just sat down the lady came over straight away asking what we would like to drink we said nothing atm so the waitress told us to leave. The customer service is very very bad

Date of visit: September 2019