US$177
US$213
US$194
Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort(Playa Blanca)
US$311
US$253
Jardines del Sol by Diamond Resorts(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$117
  • Pool
Bungalows Coloradamar(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$212
  • Pool
Ona Las Casitas(Playa Blanca)
US$236
US$230
Ona Las Brisas(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$135
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$158
US$152
Cancelon
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

1,291 results
All reviewschill out barsea view villasaladrelaxing holidaywaste groundice creamhired a carporkshuttle buslocal spiritsentertainment guyanimation teammet some lovely peopleprivate poolall inclusiveon tapcentre of playa blanca
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a weeks break. Our experience was overall a pleasant one and I would echo comments on how spacious the bungalows are - two bedrooms, a nice bathroom, kitchen and a spacious lounge. Outside of the bungalow you have your own patio with sun beds which is a wonderful extra. On arrival, it was clear that we had not been expected on that date. After being told to get some drinks we were then told a few hours later that there had been a mistake but that they would accommodate us in one of their luxury villas for the night. This was a slight upheaval but the quality of the villa and a night with our own private pool did make up for it. There is a very hands on manager at the hotel who was often around at meal times making sure everything was ok. There are a few cons that I have to mention. The restraint service at the hotel was sometimes poor - the staff did not appear to notice when certain foods or cutlery ran out. They often had to be prompted by customers. I even watched one man go and get more milk himself rather than the staff assisting. I found the all inclusive wine to be of a very poor quality and ended up having to pay for drinks because of this. The 'Hits' bar and chill out terrace never seemed to be in use - we struggled to find things to do at night in the immediate location of the hotel. But all in all, we had a pleasant stay here. I do worry the hotel will come undone though if things like double bookings and poor food service continue. That would be a real shame.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth K
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Mrs. Ruth,

First of all let me thank you for having chosen the VIK Coral Beach for your holidays.
I am happy to read that you had a pleasant stay even though there were a couple of things that didn't quite meet your expectations. I can assure you that we are always working on the improvement of our hotel and our service.
Regarding the service in the restaurant we have taken a very close look at the quality and have improved it where we considered it wanting.
I general I believe that we are fullfilling our guests expectations and should you give us the honor to welcome you again at our hotel I am sure that you will notice a pleasant difference.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

2nd time to Coral Breach. First time July 2015 then July 2017. Huge difference.

July 2015: 1st time we stayed at the private bungalows across the road from VIK but all inclusive at the resort. The bungalows are VERY impressive and 4* private pools. The added extra of having full access to the hotel and facilities. At the time Joan was the hotel animator and he was absolutely fantastic. We had a great time. It HAD an evening bar separate however this has now STOPPED being used and is not open.

Sadly when we returned last year things had plummeted massively.

July 2017: I agree with all the reviews I have read, no one is complaining they are simply stating facts, all negative are correct and positive also. it is 3* and if you want to go somewhere hot with a pool where you can explore the island and have days (particularly not over spending when you have small children) then this is ok and good value.

Check in: Unfortunately, the hotel had a problem with our booking and didn’t have us arriving that day but indeed the day after. I spoke to around 5 other holiday'ers who had the same experience. We were dealt with very well however, went to a different hotel for the night they organised (definitely not the room standard we had paid for by any stretch) but the kids enjoyed the adventure...? Subsequently we were given bands to allow us to use the bar by the sea front. But you had to pay for drinks. And free wifi. Not really worth the upheaval of loosing a days holiday we had paid for.

Food: Ok. 1 restaurant serving different foods most days. Caters highly for the fussy kids. Salads were lovely and fresh, and fresh eggs at breakfast. Lots of food laced in fat however, so I stuck to the salads after a few days of it.

Rooms: Wonderful. Stayed in the seaview bungalows within the complex - Beautiful, two bedrooms, HUGE lots of space, living area, cleaned every day, great views, peaceful. Great kitchen. Bit of an on going problem with the toilet but they did come and sort it out promptly each time.

Beds: Not great, very hard unfortunately. I used the duvets and put them under the sheets to try and soften, so if you struggle with a hard bed.... Kids didn’t notice.

Entertainment: Terrible :-( really nothing going on, I felt sorry the attempts being made and actually wanted to help them to get it right it was making me cringe so much. 45 mins in the evening for the kids which was good but right outside the restaurant where people took their food as there is no where else to go and chips ad food all over the floor. We went to our room by around 9 / 10 when the kids had had enough and we could relax on our lovely terrace away from it and go back for more drinks until 11pm if we wanted to.

Terrace by the sea: Lovely. You pay for drinks though and it is also open to the public at certain time via a gate.

Promenade access: Open during the day and great for going for a run along. You cant walk anywhere from here with children it is all by taxis, cheap regular and easy though.

Staff: Not sure who was who, I believe it may have been the manager, he was great. However other staff were not at all helpful. In the restaurant they were swift to clean up your table which was good.

Tennis: is charged and the courts are not good.

For hotel management: Such a shame standards have slipped, that the entertainment has gone and outside the restaurant is being used for entertainment instead of the terrace it was deigned for. Why is the cocktail bar in reception (HUB?) not open for entertainment or even for an alternative place to relax? That has had a huge impact on the place. Not good at all. And a shame the terrace by the sea is not for the all inclusive, in fact, I don’t even know how this is booked to be included.

Room tip: The bungalows by the sea are absolutely great - if you decide to go, make sure you get these if it means paying slightly more.

Room Tip: Get a bungalow with a sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Clare G

Dear Mrs. Clare,

First of all I would like to thank you for returning to our hotel. I am glad to read that in general you did enjoy your stay with us, except a couple of issues that you have indicated in your review. I very much appreciate the time and effort you have taken to share your review.
As I understand your main issue is with the change of the entertaiment from inside to outside. We did this change as the weather in summertime permits us being outside and we considered that for our guest it was more pleasent to be able to sit and enjoy the activities outside with the nice warm weather and not being inside in a closed bar. I am sorry that this didn't agree with you, however, in general it has been a success this change and we will probably keep this again for this summer.
The entertaiment in general I understand wasn't up to your expectations and I would like to inform you that we have made changes that have improved this service considerably. So if you decide to return to us a third time I can promise you that you will be pleased with these changes.

Once again I would like to thank you for you review and I hope that we can have the honor to welcome you again at our hotel and untill then I remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

First of all we have stayed in Lanzarote for over 10 years and love the island .
We checked into this hotel on the 1st \ 8th Feb ,
On arrive out room wasn't ready but was told to have lunch and a drink and they would have the keys ready which they did .
Walked into what I could only say looked like a wake ! No happy holiday me just glum faces .
Good was very poor and cold ,even the soup that was plug in was cold !
Some holiday makers had there own cups because it's bring your own or have coffee from a polystyrene cup !
When I say the good was bad it really was ,poor food hygiene from the show chief ,he cooked stir fry one evening ,with a least was hot ,but use the food tongs for raw chicken
Then raw beef then veg ,after queuing I decided I wasn't hungry .
All inclusive is a joke ,beer sometimes on tap ,wine ok ,no where to sit and enjoy a drink before dinner only four wobbly high bar stool for everyone .
Evening entertainment was a joke ,three bucket one ball ,and let's play who can throw the ball into the bucket ,staff moaning they didn't like working there and were leaving ,
Apartment was large but dark and leaked ,only enough water for one shower ,which was like warm .
Please think twice about staying here ,it really was as bad as I've said .

Room Tip: We stayed in room 25 ,amazing views ,but very uncomfortable beds
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank angie995

Dear Mrs. Angie,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your holidays.

I am very sorry to read that our hotel didn't quite meet your expectations. I asure you that we are always working very hard to make all our guests as comfortable as possible.
The issue with the tempurature of the food we are aware of, and I can gladly inform you that this week we receive a new buffet that will once and for al help to improve this situation. Regarding the hygiene I can asure you that we always take the utmost care in this matter and comply with all the health, safety and hygiene regulations stipulated with the spanish and British regulations.
Regarding the entertaiment I would like to inform you that we have changed our entertaiment team and you will be happy to know that this matter has improved considerably.
Lastly regarding the water, as you are a regular on Lanzarote you probably are aware that water on the Island is an issue. We have to try and save as much as we can, therefore we have small boilers in order to optimize the consumtion. I am sorry that this has caused some discomfort on your behalf.

All in all I hope that you can see that we are always working on improvement and should you decide to return to us then I can assure you that I will do everything in my power to make sure you have a wonderfull stay as, fortunately, most of our guests do have.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Like the previous reviewer we were a little concerned by some of the comments made re the standard of the accommadation/hot water / food . However the rooms were freshly painted everywhere was spotless. The size of the villas was amazing we stayed in 30 which was as close to the restaurant/bar as is possible. This was just a sunshine break for us and what sunshine we had. There is ample space on the patio which is where we spent a majority of the time All of the staff were very friendly. A special mention to Felipe who arranged to get the wife's suitcase repaired. This is a three star facility which punches above its weight. It is a quiet place to just chill out if you want to see around the island you need to hire a car arranged a reception. The hotel is considering their own transfer from the airport which would be a great idea . The food was reasonable but at times had to go in the microwave provided. We have stayed in 4 and 5 star hotels and had worse accommodation . What made this holiday was the layout no stairs/lifts and the size of the villas and the helpful friendly staff.
We hope to return in October.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Mr Dyson,

I am very happy to read you had a wonderfull time with us and that our hotel met your expectations.

I also appreciate that time you have take to share your review here, it is very important to us and to our future guests that our clients write their reviews as they can give a realistic idea of what our hotel offers.

We always do our very best to make all our guests as happy as possible, even though this sometimes is a very difficult job but I think that within our segment we do achieve this goal.

I look very much forward to your return in October and should you need anything else then please don't hesitate to contact me.

I wish you and your family all the best, and remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

To all those professional tripadvisor whingers on here, its a 3 STAR hotel, if you want luxury then do your homework first then book a 5 star hotel. Cant believe some people moan about trivial stupid things like the shower over the bath ( disaster), sink gurgling( nightmare), air con not working ( in Feb.... really ????). Some idiots just want something to moan about.
Im here now and it is what it is. Yes the pool area is quiet because its breezy at the moment, but still was in the pool with our grandson everyday ( moaners take note). The bungalows are spaceous and cleaned EVERYDAY, and fresh towels( another one for the whingers brigade).
Yes the food is not up to much but always found something to eat. Staff are polite and friendly, must give a big mention to Dennis on the animation team who was a big hit with our grandson.
All in all not a bad week, very relaxing for us and the grandson loved it. So professional whingers get a life.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Darryl W

Dear Mr Darryl,

Firs of all let me thank you for having chosen the VIK Coral Beach for your holidays. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed yourself and I very much appreciate the time and effort you have taken to share your review here.

As I always say all review are important to us and yours y a wonderfull ray of sunshine after the last couple of reviews and I thank you for your support and understanding of our hotel.

We always try our very best to make everybody as comfortable and happy as possible, although unfortunately that is not always possible.

I believe that within our segment we are not doing a bad job and a lost of our guests are regulars fortunately this number grows steadily with new guests arriving and wanting to return to us.

Once again I thank you for your kind words and would like to wish you and your family all the best.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in the future.