US$194
US$161
  • Pool
Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort(Playa Blanca)
US$315
US$255
Jardines del Sol by Diamond Resorts(Playa Blanca)
US$117
US$112
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Ona Las Casitas(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$180
  • Beachfront
US$199
US$160
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Bungalows Coloradamar(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$153
  • Breakfast included
Ona Las Brisas(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$195
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
1,293 results
All reviewschill out barsea view villasaladrelaxing holidaywaste groundice creamhired a carporkshuttle buslocal spiritsentertainment guyanimation teammet some lovely peopleprivate poolall inclusivewater poloon tap
Reviewed 6 June 2018

My husband, daughter and I have just spent a wonderfully relaxing all inclusive week at Hotel VIK Coral Beach (May 26th-June 2nd 2018). We thought it was incredibly good value for money.
The hotel was peaceful, food delicious; especially the fish soup. The staff were very helpful and polite. A special mention to Gerry on entertainments who worked very hard encouraging people to take part in loads of fun activities all week. I discovered I could do Latin dancing! Thanks Gerry! BONGO BONGO!
The bungalow we had was very spacious, with a sea view. Sun was on the patio all day and we were only a short distance to the restaurant. The gardens are very pretty and beautifully maintained. It is obvious that the hotel management and staff take great pride in the hotel and surrounding grounds.
There is a supermarket about a 10 minute walk away. The main Playa Blanca town is a bit of a trek but a very enjoyable one along the coast past the lighthouse (about an hour). The bus service is excellent; 1 Euro 40 for any trip, even as far as Papagayo beach. The taxi is also relatively cheap as it is about 6 euros to and from the Playa Blanca Town.
We are delighted the hotel resident black and white cat came to visit us every day for treats! Being 'cat people,' this really made us feel at home.
Thank you so much to everyone at Hotel VIK Coral Beach who made our stay truly fantastic!!
The Colling Family.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 17Clarabelle
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Mrs Clara,

First of all let me thank you for having chosen our hotel for your holidays. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Furthermore I would like to extend my greatest thanks for the time you have taken to share your review here. All reviews are always very important to us as they show a realistic view of what our hotel offers to our guests.
I thank you for the special comment for Gerry I will forward it to him personally.
As you said we take great pride in our hotel and it is very rewarding when our guest notice that.
I would like to wish you and your family all the best and I very much hope to be able to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Just back from our holiday. Coral Beach is pristine and quiet. A beautiful windy and remote location. All the staff work hard to ensure that you are happy. I would recommend getting a car as the main shopping resort and beaches are a distance away. We walked in but really it was a hot and long one. Plus you can easily get to some lovely places in the car.
As I said we had a lovely holiday here and the bungalows are huge, you feel you have privacy, and yet you can socialise as much as you want. As for the food yes it's not the hotel's best quality and I would ask that they try to cater for vegetarians too as I did find it a bit repetitive but you cannot fault the staff for their service.
Views are amazing and the entertainment fellow works his yoga pants off to jolly things along.
Watch the sunset and chill. The grounds and gardens are beautifully maintained, all in all a relaxing place to stay and recharge your batteries!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank billyhurrell
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Mr. Hurrell

First of all let me thank you for having chosen our hotel for your holidays. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that, as you said, you have been able to recharge your batteries here. We always try and indicate to our guests that we sell peace and quiet and relaxation.
I always want to say that I very much apreciate the time you have taken to share your comment here. All comments are always very important to us and regarding the vegetarian options I will se what we can do to improve that.

I would like to wish you and your family all the best and I hope that we can welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

we booked this hotel all inclusive for a relaxing holiday and wasnt dissapointed we had a 2 bedroom villa with a great view of the sea which we asked for when booking.the villa was very clean as was the rest of the site really and everyone who worked there was pleasant and approachable and they always greeted us and smiled at every encounter. the food wasnt the best but mainly was edible but i,m a fussy eater my wife and son ate plenty so its a choice of food thing really. there was a lot of pork dishes which suited me just fine as pork is my fav meat the chefs have a varied amount of people and tastes to concider when cooking so they do there best i suppose.there wasnt much entertainment on site and the bingo bongo man did his best it will prob be different in the summer hols but we were happy just chilling out by the pool and at the villa with the lovely sea view and breeze.we booked direct with the hotel and was picked up and dropped back to the airport by christian the public relations guy which was a nice touch by the coral beach we would definately stay there again if you want a chilled holiday in great surroundings this is the place to go it only costs 6 euros to go into the main town if you want a bit more excitement
thank you coral beach you made our hols what we wanted..

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank fitzdesmond
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Mr. Desmond,

First of all let me thank you for having chosen our hotel for your holidays. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I also very much apreciate the time you have taken to share your review here. This is always very important to us as these reviews help us to show our future guests of what they can expect here.
I appreciate your point of view of the food, it is always a very personal matter and we do try our best to cater for all our guests as good as possible within our possibilities.
I hope we can take you up on your word and welcome you again in the future.

In the mean time I wish you and your family all the best and remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed on the beautiful island of Lanzarote on a number of occasions over the years and have had some fantastic memorable holidays. We booked the VIK Coral Beach for 1 week . Check in was super quick and we were very happy with the layout of the bungalows. There is a large sitting room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen area which had a fridge, kettle and a small 2 ring hob. There is also a wet room off the side of the kitchen. The bungalow was spotless clean and the bed and furniture were very comfortable. We went for lunch and that told a different story altogether. The selection of food was very poor and cold. There was a selection of salads, a selection of fruit but the hot buffet was very pitiful. This was the same for breakfast, lunch and dinner and we ended up eating out most days. On the other hand the staff were fantastic from Gerry the entertainer to Iiona the waitress and both the male receptionists. This hotel is out of the way and you can walk to Playa Blanca along the coast which we did. We had hired a car from the airport as always and went to Playa Blanca and Puerto del carmen for the day a couple of times. It's a very relaxing hotel and could be a wonderful experience if the All inclusive was improved.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Mr. Alex,

First of all let me thank you for having chosen the VIK Coral Beach for your holidays. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our hotel and it instalations. And that all in all you had a wonderful holiday with us.
I also would like to extend my thanks for the time you have taken to share your review here, all reviews are important to us and I take them all very seriously as they help us to keep on improving our hotel so that all our guest are happy here. I understand that the All Inclusive wasn't up to your expectations and I will look into this so that I can hope that you can return to us and enjoy once again a wonderful stay here.
I would like to wish you and your family all the best.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Little gem at the end of the Island. We stayed here July 2017 as a family of 5. We had a great time. The kids loved the pool and the views onto the Ocean were stunning. Especially in the chill out bar. With it being the tip of the Island and Lanzarote being very windy anyway, the wind blew the kids inflatables away quite a lot of the time but it's to be expected on the Island.
The hotel was clean, the staff were friendly. Even finding my son's teddy bear one day when he lost it. Evening entertainment was ok, the guy did his very best to keep the kids (and adults) entertained but I do feel like more could have been offered. The hotel is out of the way so not much else to do. If you want a relaxing family holiday go here. If you want more action don't.
Was a great stay and I'd recommend to others :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Mrs. Louise,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the VIK Coral Beach for your Holidays. I am very happy to read that you had such a wonderfull time.
Furthermore I very much appreciate the time you have taken to share your review here. All reviews are always very important to us and your recommendation is very welcome.
I am trying to turn of the wind but, as you indicated we can do a lot even find lost teddy bears the wind I still haven't under control, maybe one day.

I would like to wish you and your family all the best and I very much hope to be able to welcome you again in the future.