“An experience”

Isla De Lobos restaurant
Ranked #117 of 227 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A la Carté gourmet restaurant at the Princess Yazia hotel, Playa Blanca, Lanzorete. Fab!!
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This may not be to everyone's taste. However if you are reasonable adventurous, like to try new things and local, fresh produce, then it's perfect.
We did the wine pairing too, which was thoughtful and a great enhancement, as was the appetiser cocktail.
The staff were friendly and courteous. We felt a little rushed and explained that, it wasn't a problem and they gave us some extra time as requested.
The view and ambience outside on the terrace was lovely. A special treat or occasion.

1  Thank Breenek

Reviewed 12 January 2017

First of all the food here was really really nice. We had the tasting menu with the wine pairing option and it was very impressive. The staff however.. not so good.. three of the five who served us wouldn't last an hour in any fine dining establishments I can think of. But asides that the food very tasty and the wine pairing was well thought out.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I found this restaurant by accident its amazing little place hidden away. The food was amazing. Great for romantic evenings. I felt very comfortable as a Single lady,The Staff are amazing. I wish I had found it early my holiday. Will definitely return next time on the island.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

We have been privileged to enjoy Michelin star restaurants in the UK eg Martin Wishart so knew what to expect .Very mixed feelings about the first meal we had .The attention to detail ,service and knowledge of our waiters & waitresses could not be faulted . My husband was disappointed with the coconut soup on the first night & felt the sauce on the oxtail a bit intense . I had no problems & the maize desert was exceptional .We returned a week later & this time my husband was happy but not sure about the ash on his fillet beef .I just so enjoyed all the taste sensations and yet again had the maize (corn) dessert .The whole ambience of the place and dressing for dinner was very pleasing for me .The food was good too .clever Chef .

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

The meal at this restaurant was the highlight of the holiday. As we were flying home the next day I chose the safe option of Beef Sirloin. This was delicious and I wish we had booked the restaurant for all our meals.
The staff were charming, attentive but not overwhelming. They happily moved us from the terrace when the weather became very breezy. However earlier in the year a table with a sea view would be ideal.