“Tasty seafood”

Cofradia de Pescadores
Ranked #102 of 226 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We decided to return here as we enjoyed it last year and we both like seafood. We had garlic prawns and padron peppers to start and seafood paella for our main and a bottle of Rioja. Starters were very tasty, a huge dish of paella arrived with mussels and 2 large prawns decorating the top. It was full of seafood with plenty of flavour. We give it a good try but had to leave some maybe having the starters was too much. Will return to try the fresh fish.

2  Thank JoLow

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We're currently in the middle of two weeks in Playa Blanca's, and have already been here three times. The food has always been excellent. The fish cooked just right.

The waiter is friendly, though his English is basic. We often refer back to the Spanish menu when ordering, everything is in the same order, so it 's no problem.

Unfortunately for the restaurant it's not on the main strip of restaurants in Playa Blanca. It's located down by the harbour where the ferry goes. This means it doesn't get very full.
A shame. The restaurant deserves more clients.

I thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank DaveH53
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I would think we have eaten in most restaurants in Playa Blanca except this one
Very rustic but with a oldie Canarian character so will gave it a go for dinner.
Started with Prawns and Advocate and Fish Salad both presented well .large portions and delicious GREAT start (thinking what do I order next time we visit for dinner or Tapas lunch )
Next course ,thinking ok if we cannot finish this meal we must ask for a doggy bag ,Disaster our Mixed Paella resembled a bowl of rice soup with tiny pieces of unidentified of possibly fish /meat floating on top in a clear salty .stock .
Spoilt the whole meal but I must say if we ordered a fish dish it would have been superb
Not only did I not enjoy I paid twice first in cash and then with heartburn and indigestion
Sorry this time I did not enjoy..

1  Thank dws1950
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My wife and I ordered a Seafood Paella it must be the best we have ever tasted. so glad we visited this little gem. Lovely starter great wine and very nice service
Situated just next to the fish market next to the ferry terminal a lot of locals use the place this tells you the food is good. The prices are just about the same as other resteraunts in the area

2  Thank carlosJ7468GF
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

A cousin mentioned we should look for a Cofradia in Lanzarote. We stopped right after arriving for lunch and again for dinner a few days later. Place is simple, the staff is very kind. They have a large menu. Great fresh seafood, really cheap prices. If you are visiting Lanzarote do not miss out on this place!
Please note that the schedule we found on the net was incorrect. They rest on Mondays, open Tue-Sun, 12.00 pm-4.00 pm and 6.00 pm-10.00 pm.