me and my boyfreind stopped here 19th feb, reallly good hotel staff were awesome we even stayed up a few nights well after hours with one of the bar staff and had a boogie in the disco!! food was great and i am the most fussyest person ever! when it comes to food, they had a microwave which was good cause the food got bit cold sometimes but they kept putting fresh food out all the time and kept re-stiring itr apartment was great very clean constant clean towels and beds made great!! HAD 2 BALCONYS NEVER HAD THAT BEFORE,
the was freezing but so was the sea so no swimming done there, always loads of sun beds,
recptionist's was always happy to help, free shuttle bus to beach very often that was great, yes the hotel is a walk to main centre but so what it was a nice walk down and a cheap taxi back,also they had a group of entertainers there and they were excellent with the kids nd always got the guest invovled with activities!!!
lanzarote itself was brill lets put it this way am going back on the 15th april but to a different hotel,
SO IGNORE ALL THE SNOBY COMMENTS PEOPLE PUT AND THE STUPID PHOTOS OF BIT OV MUCK HERE AND THERE, end of day 1000's of people have stayed in this hotel so it aint gonna be pearly white, but i fort it was great and would recomend to any1 of any age!!!
thanks to all paradise island staff you were fab!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a slightly elevated location at the edge of the village Playa Blanca, approx. 1500 mtrs from the beach and approx. 2000 mtrs from the village centre with it’s bars, restaurants and shops. A free bus shuttle service to the Playa Dorada beach is arranged several times a day. The hotel consists of 290 modern apartments (renovated 2015/16) which are allocated in two story apartments. The main building offers a lobby with reception, bar and TV corner. It also offers three restaurants - an international, an Asian and an Italian one. The facilities includes as well a mini market, a pool bar, a gym and a disco. In the well kept gardens you will find 4 swimming pools (one of them heated 01/11-30/04) and a sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas (free of charge). Pool towels will be provided against a small deposit. The water park “Dino Park”, which is opened daily, is attached to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your HL Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Lanzarote
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- HL Paradise Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca