4,442 results
All reviews isla de lobos kiko land family block don giovanni la hacienda block d the main hotel half board the salt water pool a la carte restaurants guest relations sea view tapas soft play kids club turn down service lower pool
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Fantastic hotel. The hotel, Staff, resturants and service were excellent. Just come back from a week at this hotel and will definitely return in the future. It is convenient for the town, the marina, and the beach is opposite the hotel
.the swimming pools are excellent and more than enough sun beds.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
PYaiza, Director at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for sending us your comments about your stay at the Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel & Resort.

It's a pleasure for us to know that you had a great experience enjoying our accommodations, service and facilities.

All our staff works really hard every day to offer our guests the luxury stay they deserve and comments like yours are the proof of a well done job.

It will be a pleasure to greet you personally on your next visit to our hotel and, let me recommend you to try our gourmet restaurant Isla de Lobos. This is an outstanding experience, where you can enjoy with your partner a wide gastronomy selection with the very best of our island, in a selected environment and while watching the sunrise reflected in the ocean. A magical moment for couples.

Best wishes,

Oscar Pubill
Director

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

We recently returned from a holiday in This wonderful resort. It's a huge complex and does take a while to understand the layout. I loved all the places around the hotel both inside and outside that you could relax in. We booked a Junior Suite sea view and the view from the balcony was really nice. We were in section B 5th floor. Our room had a separate seating area and a small kitchenette so you could have tea / coffee which I thought was great . We went bed and breakfast as we like to try different places to eat out in the evenings. Breakfasts were great and the service also very good.
The hotel has 3 a la carte restaurants . We ate 2 nights in Don Giovanni and one night in Isle de Lobos. The food in both was exceptional . They also have a Japanese and buffet restaurants which we did not try.
We had lunch every day in either the Pool Bar or the Tapas restaurant and everything we had could not be faulted.
The resort is ideally situated for walking the promenade and the sea is directly across from the back of the hotel . Playa Blanca is a short stroll one way and Marina Rubicon Marina is a ten minute walk the other way. The location of the resort is wonderful.
There are 2 pools - which look amazing . The lower one is colder so we concentrated on the upper one. We had no problem with sun beds but I realise it was off season. My one irritation when I was there is the depth of the pools. I am not a confident swimmer and can only swim as long as I can put my feet on the bottom. I reckon I am 1.55 m in height (5 feet 1 inch) and the pools were 1.5m standard. The pools were just too deep for me. This has never happened to me before no matter where we have visited. There's usually a shallower end .Luckily they have sections in the pool with steps down so I was able to use these . On the last step , the water was to my chin. On the second last step, the water was to my chest. This I reckon is the depth most places have at some part of the pool in my experience . It was the only disappointment about our holiday as I could not partake in the Aqua Aerobics class which took place every day.
In spite of this, it was a wonderful place and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to friends as a magnificent resort and we will most definitely be back.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
PYaiza, Resident Director at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Dear guest,

thank you for letting us know your comments about your last stay at the Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel & Resort.
We're so happy to see that you enjoyed of our little island and, specially, of our hotel.

It has been a pleasure work to give you and your partner the luxury sunny holidays that you deserve.

We will be waiting for your next visit, please let me recommend you to try our a la carte breakfast at our gourmet restaurant Isla de Lobos. This is a unique event to be shared in company, a delicate gastronomic selection enlivened with a unique seeing of the sun rising over the ocean and the near island of Fuerteventura. A great moment to remeber only for adults.

Greetings from Lanzarote,

Reviewed 7 February 2016

We stayed a week end of January beginning of February we had a suite in block A which gave you a restricted sea view but had the benefit of the late evening sun on th balcony.

Suite excellent well fernished, had a mini kitchen and microwave but no plates or cutlery although we eat out.

Staff excellent friendly and efficient had great breakfasts over looking the sea on the varander and the attention to detail by the staff was fantastic.

Unfortunately it was a bit cold when we were there and the blankets for he bed did not fit.

Would return again

Room Tip: We likens block A ev n numbers - higher floor obviously gives best view
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
PYaiza, Resident Director at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

Dear guest,

thank you for sharing with us your comments about the Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel & Resort.
We're so happy to know that you enjoyed your relaxing holidays in Lanzarote and to see you enjoy your Suite Excellence
We hope you to come back soon for another luxury experience that you will never forget. For your next visit, remember to ask our booking team about the deluxe half board option, which gives you the opportunity of having dinner every night in anyone of our four à la carte restaurants, including Isla de Lobos, your favourite one.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Where do I even begin with this hotel?? It's by far one of THE best hotels we have ever stayed at. The buffets at breakfast and the evenings are amazing (and different every night might I add)! I left a previous review in regards to +Tapas, but to be honest - the only problem this hotel has, is that the service is so fantastic at the buffet that the other restaurants do pale in comparison. Special acknowledgements go to Walter, Mohammed, Carlos and Nicholas (the chef) who looked after us everynight and day.

There was an incident but the "public relations" department are soon on it. I have no doubt that if you have any issues - the public relations staff will help sort it out asap! My only gripe is the car hire, you can get it cheaper in the town - but we settled with the hotel as it was on site - however - car given was an oversized and rather smelly on the inside old vehicle. We didn't settle for that and within half an hour a new, smaller and easier to handle vehicle was delivered. As a company marketing themselves within a 5 star establishment - we did feel the sales person was rather "limp" and was trying to "fob" us off with the first car...again - not the standards of Princesa Yaiza we've become accustomed to.

Not much else to gripe about though with this hotel - as it says on the front....5 stars - it certainly is from start to finish!!! ps - ignore the reviews who seem to want to segregate people with children (us included) - there is plenty of room for both parties, and where there are hotels that cater for adults only - Princesa Yaiza caters for both. We had a wonderful time with our 14 month old baby girl - the staff were very attentive, unfortunately there are those older guests who believe children should be seen and not heard, but they just ruin it for themselves.

We stayed on level 5 in a junior suite and a view to the sea - easy access with a pushchair since there are lots of elevators and ramps around. We wouldn't hesitate to book this hotel again :) Hopefully next time we can enjoy Kikoland more as our little one wasn't quite walking yet.

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank hayglopainting

Dear guest,

We're so proud to know that you keep such a great memory of our little island and, specially, of our hotel.
It has been a pleasure work to give you and your family the luxury sunny holidays that you deserve.

We will be waiting for your next visit, and hope your daughter to enjoy Kikoland, Kiko and his friends during your next stay with us.

Greetings from Lanzarote,

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Stayed here for 2 weeks in November with our 2 year old. It is a great place for families and we were pleasantly surprised how good the food, service is etc. Soft play area is big, lots of activities for the children and adults if you fancy a little archery. Kikoland was a big hit and was the main attraction for the 2 weeks, Marta and the team at kikoland are great, make all the children really welcomed however its was absolute madness not to have a heated pool for the kids in the Kikoland. It was freezing and when asking around - it's apparently like it all year! Parents would be by the pool in Kikoland for short bursts of time because you can't cool off and the kids who love the water are shivering within 5 mins. It's madness! What a strange decision ? It's not much fun for the adults. We had a Royal Kiko suite and it was excellent - could not have wanted more from a suite having a separate room for the little one is a luxury so you can have rest on holiday however and there is a big however here.... It's noisy. You are in the family block and unfortunately we had over 8 nights out of our 14 with young children in other rooms crying in the early hours. The rooms echo as it's the style of Spanish builds. The staff tried to move us to another room in the family block but could not guarantee other families being located with babies etc, they even looked at a suite in the main hotel however they were full. It was a cost to us in sleep and a heavy one given the prices we paid for 2 weeks in a suite. Overall we would probably go back for the main reason it's kid friendly although there are some things which just make it slightly disappointing.

Stayed: November 2015
PYaiza, Director at Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your feelings about your last family stay at the Princesa Yaiza.

We're really happy to know that you (and specially your kid) enjoyed your stay with us in Lanzarote.
All our staff works very hard every day to give our guests the luxury and comfort experience that they deserve.However, if you have any need or comment during your stay, you can contact our PR department just by dialling 9 from your room.

We will be waiting with open arms for your next visit, and I'm sure that Kiko and his friends will be very happy to see your son again.

Best regards,