“Segway fun”

Moving Segway Lanzarote
Ranked #5 of 27 Tours in Playa Blanca
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I spent a lovely morning learning to Segway with Txeni. Txeni was a great teacher very informative and also very patient with myself. The session started with tuition on using the Segway and then we went up onto the nearby cliffs. Txeni also shared with us info on the local area. Thank you for a great morning and the free photos !!

1  Thank jo m
"well worth the money"
in 13 reviews
"local history"
in 4 reviews
"excellent value for money"
in 8 reviews
"two hours"
in 6 reviews
"any age"
"the cliff"

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Txeni was very professional and gave us an excellent tuition before we started on our tour. Very informative about the local history of the area! We loved it and can’t wait to go again! Be aware that the office isn’t in Playa Blanca as we thought but in Papagayo.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

A friend had told me about this place so I was looking forward to having a go as soon as we got to Lanzarote. I emailed Txeni and he got back to me straight away with an appointment. When we arrived he sorted us out with helmets and got us straight on the segways. We had done it before so only needed a quick reminder but going off road and navigating slopes and bumps requires a different skill set. Txeni was a very good teacher, constantly reminding us where to put our feet, knees and hands which really helped. Then we set off for the cliffs overlooking the popular beaches. He gave us some local history which was interesting and he let us go off by ourselves for a brief moment which was great fun. I would give him 10 stars if I could for value for money, personal attention and the sheer fun factor.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I never learnt to ride a bike, but the 2-wheel Segway is a much better mode of travel anyway, as I found on my last day in Playa Blanca! My wife and I had tried Segway some years ago in Lille -this time the machines were bigger and made for off-road adventure. We had some 30 minutes instruction from a marvellous, witty and patient teacher, who then took both of us off road on to the headland overlooking Papagayo beach.A great experience, which I'll do again when the chance comes. If these machines didn't cost as much as 7000 euro, I'd be tempted to buy one!