We booked a last minute trip and chose Las Casitas and we were certainly not disappointed. From the second we arrived very late, it was obvious this is a lovely place. The young lady on reception was extremely helpful, friendly but still professional. The layout of the complex is superb with all the villas feeling very private and the gardens were well maintained. Arriving so late it was great to get into the villa to find fresh flowers on the table together with a bottle of wine and a large bottle of water in the fridge. Knowing we would be late we had already worked out which supermarket would be open and this was only a few minutes walk from the complex (the nearest one closes at 9:00 p.m.), and a very nice paved shopping area is literally a minute walk over the road. The villa was very clean and had everything that you could possibly need. The complex is situated between two large beaches and one small 'town' beach, all are within a ten minute walk. The pool and bar area was so relaxing with a children's pool which goes from an inch deep to about shin deep, the large pool goes from 1.5 to 2.25 metres (I think, sorry can't remember exactly). They have a rule that you cannot place towels on the sun beds early in the morning to reserve, if you do they will be removed and taken to reception for you to collect later - fantastic idea. The bar is not expensive and you can also get plenty of snacks and is run by very friendly and helpful staff. There is free parking outside the front entry. but if this is full there is a large car parking area round the other side of the complex. We had a late return flight and vacated the villa at 10:00 a.m. but there is a lockable luggage room with the advantage of a 'bookable' shower area so that you can freshen up before leaving - again another great touch. We loved every minute and I have no problem recommending the place and we will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Las Casitas is a gated community located on the sunny southern tip of the fascinating island of Lanzarote. Built in the traditional Mudejar style with white walls and elegant natural woodwork. They are located along the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca. Our villas complex consist of one and two bedrooms. The complex is built around a large heated pool. The interiors are spacious, bright and comfortable, with satellite TV and furniture and high equipment in all environments. Each villa has its own garden and patio complete with barbecue and garden furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ona Las Casitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Hotel Playa Blanca
- Ona Las Casitas Lanzarote/Playa Blanca