“Dropped on for a drink.....”

Restaurante Hesperides
Reserve with
Restaurante Hesperides is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Teguise
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Creative cuisine with local products. Roots, tradition and modernity in the Hesperides Restaurant.
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Had two glasses of La Florida had cheese and would have eaten if we hadn’t had a big lunch.

Lovely atmosphere beautiful building - recommended

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Very fine meal, nice presentation, good combination of different tastes. Top restaurant. Very good and friendly service.
Old and charming house.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We were placed in a room with 2 other couples who were already eating when we arrived.
It was very quiet in there and I felt a little awkward talking amongst ourselves when it was so quiet. I think perhaps a little music would soften the atmosphere.
Our waitress was knowledgeable about the menu, and very attentive.
I started with the pea hummus, my son had the goat taco which he enjoyed very much, and my husband had fish croquettes and these, too, were enjoyable.
To follow I had the slow cooked Iberian pork which melted in the mouth, and it was extremely well presented as were all the dishes. My son had tuna, and my husband had hake.
I was the only one to have dessert, and chose the raspberry goat cheese cake with raspberry sorbet. Again, presentation was faultless.
Apart from the lack of atmosphere in the room we’d been placed in I would have given this restaurant 5 star review.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly Staff and Excellent Food Quality from the Starters, Main Dishes to the Dessert. All in all a pleasant and very positive Surprise in the center of the lovely Island.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Nice, tasty food. Good service. Friendly people. Nice building. Sophisticated food. Maybe a bit pricey compared to some other restaurants.

Date of visit: March 2018