“Private airport transfer for 7”

Francis Taxi Tours & Transfers St Lucia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Francis Taxi Tours & Transfers Based In St Lucia Is A Taxi Service Which Caters To Honeymooners, Adventurous Groups, The Fun Travelers, And All Other Types Of Traveler. We Do Transfers To & From Both Airports/CruiseShips, Beach-WaterFall-Trail Excursions, Hiking, Dinners, Hotel Transfers, Island Tours, Historical Sightseeing Tours, Street Party and Other Island "Limes" & Any Other Taxi Request.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Booked Francis taxi’s for 7 members of family from St Lucia airport to hotel (return) I was so pleased we booked with them. Great knowledge of the area, air conditioned minibus with drinks supplied. (alcoholic and soft) great communication before and during our stay. Our flight was delayed by three hours on our return and they delayed our transfer without question. Great friendly service! Would definitely use again!

2  Thank Debby990
All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 3 reviews
"facebook page"
in 2 reviews
"opposite end of the island"
"driving skills"
in 4 reviews
"cooler"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Visiting St Lucia for transfer to Dominica. I was fortunate to be paired with Francis as my driver. He is very friendly and knowledgeable of the island and extremely helpful with my logistics. He called ahead to my lodging to make sure things were in order and even allowed me access to his WiFi hotspot so that I may send a few critical messages. His driving skills are excellent on the winding and curvey roads. Quite an expert really. I'll be saving his contact info and using him for my next visit.

2  Thank Ryan H
kgrenee2018, Public Relations Manager at Francis Taxi Tours & Transfers St Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank You!!
Definitely appreciate the review!! Looking forward to transferring you again!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Found Francis thru recommendations on the Royalton Facebook page, and booked it thru FB Messenger. Fast response, and has booster seats available if you have smaller kids. Driver was ready and waiting when the plane landed, and had cold drinks in cooler. He even stopped at a gas station and bought a drink for one of my kids when he didn't have enough of a flavour in his cooler. Clean mini-van, and interesting chat about the sights of St. Lucia. It's a long drive from airport to the north side resorts, and Francis made it easier!

2  Thank Dan S
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Excellent service, friendly treatment, timely availability, I used this service for work and Francis was available to pick me at any time to transport to my hotel, to the place that I work also I contactrat him to do a tour for the island and was a nice tour with stops on the tourist zones

1  Thank Marco J
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Great service for hotel transfer to and from the airport. We saw the recommendations on the Royalton Facebook page and so glad we booked with Francis taxis, very professional and our driver was lovely, stopping to point out a few landmarks and even stopping for photo opportunities when we wanted. Much more comfortable and quicker than the coach transfer, lovely and air conditioned as well as beer, rum punch and water on offer. Thank you Francis Taxis!

2  Thank happyholidays686
francistaxislu, Owner at Francis Taxi Tours & Transfers St Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you! For choosing to be transferred by us!! We appreciate your review!!
Hope you had an amazing vacation!