Charlerys Inn(Vieux Fort)
US$55
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Aupic Paradise(Vieux Fort)(Great Value!)
US$60
Hewanorra Gardens(Vieux Fort)
US$62
Orbitz.com
Pomme Gardens(Vieux Fort)
Hotels.com
Tet Rouge Resort(La Pointe)
US$209
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$138
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Priceline
Fortville Inn(Vieux Fort)
Agoda.com
l'Escape(Vieux Fort)
Agoda.com
Runway Inn(Vieux Fort)
TripAdvisor
6,568 results
All reviewslazy riverwater slideskids clubswim up barcoconut baythe grillst luciaatlantic sideadult poolbuffet restauranta la carte restaurantssomething for everyonesea grassgift shopfrench toastbar staffcaribbean night
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I've been to this Hotel four times and I look foward to going everytime and I long to go back every time I leave. I've been abroad on vacation and there are moments I miss home and imagine I am right here at home and don't even know it. My children loves it and the time is never too long for them. There is the peace of mind that the kids are out having fun and you and hussy can stay back in the room and get on with it. the hotel is safe and secure, the staff is extremely pleasant and the Manager is the most down to earth person I have ever met. He is a great example to his staff. I will recommend this hotel everytime. And most of all this is our vacation home from thence forth, this is our staycation vacation. Thank you Coconut Bay for the memorable occassions.

Room Tip: From my experiences a room on the third floor of the Hotel is the best.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank philagat
Reviewed 1 August 2011

First and foremost Coconut bay has amazing staff, everyone we encountered were extremely friendly and outgoing and made our stay very pleasant. The management should be commended on their hard work and in searching out St. Lucia's best employees.

The resort was very well manicured with a large beautiful property that offered both isolated quiet places to get away as well as areas with great music and friendly outgoing guests

There are numerous reviews on here, complaining about seaweed on the beach. Yes, this resort is on the Atlantic ocean and yes there is seaweed. It was by no means gross or did it smell of decay, it's really of no concern and I feel that these reviews were just looking for something to complain about. Staff were constantly on the beach ensuring that it was clean and safe.

Bar staff was very friendly with a great selection of local and international drinks (both alcoholic and non) Our favourites were the "Mango Tango" and fresh coconuts topped up with local coconut rum.

The food was typical of an all inclusive resort, breakfast and grilled lunch options were good with a large variety of local and international cuisine. We did find "Silk" quite disappointing, despite their excellent staff we found their food lacking and more along the lines of cheap american Chinese food than what you'd expect from a fine restaurant. The wine that was provided was also quite terrible. We would love to see the management overhaul the menu and the house wines. Calabash, the other restaurant was closed so we were not able to try their food, but have heard better things about their menu.

Our room was very modern and very clean with a beautiful view of the grounds and the ocean, definitely nicer than most of the all inclusive resorts that I have stayed in (all ranging from 3-5 stars)

We have already booked our next trip to Coconut bay and are looking forward to spending more time here. Thank you to the wonderful staff for such a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank photographerx
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Stayed July 19-26 great family vacation .the staff was great. The food was good.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank miatcc
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Just got back from 10 days in St Lucia and we weren't disappointed! this place tries harder than anywhere we have been (and we are well travelled) to deliver.

The thing that struck us most was the visibility of the management and there constant efforts to ensure that we had a great time. THE STAFF WERE BRILLIANT!!

The hotel is split into 2 a family resort and an adults only area! As a couple we enjoyed having privacy in the adults pool and bars, whilst enjoying the family atmosphere when it suited.

99.99% of the people we met were having a fantastic time, there's lots of thing to amuse the kids both on and off the resort site and great entertainment lead by Jason and the team for kids, families and in the evening a good nightclub for the adults.
There was of course the odd whinger who would never be content regardless of the value for money he was getting or service he was receiving. An example of the was some bloke trying to run his business from the reception area who wasn't happy with the FREE internet connection. I had 2 ipads and an i4connected at all time and happily ran my company email. BUT the response he got to fix his issue was amazing so don't automatically believe the negatives from intolerant people.

So in summary!!

Food- choice of Chinese, Creole, Italian all booked at reception plus a family restaurant and grill. 5 choices and all good BUT personal favourite was the Chinese!!

Pools- consisted of a water park, 2 family pools (1 with bar) and an adults only pool with bar.

Entertainment- was superb! Entertainment all day if you wanted it and peace and quiet in the adult area if you didn't. Something happening every night (again if you wanted it!!)

Bars- main bar, plus 3 external bars and upstairs an adults only bar and nightclub.
Rooms- value for money and I believe they are upgrading the rooms as a constant process. ALL THE DRINKS ARE BRANDED!! NOT PASSING YOU OFF WITH CHEAP RUBBISH!!!!

Finally! Mark, Ed, Small J, Melton, Jason and the rest of the team made our break very special.

WE WILL BE BACK SOON!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Robbiblue
Reviewed 29 July 2011

St. Lucia is a place that is still not very popular and I'm happy that I got to visit while it's beauty is still not discovered by everyone. If you want to stay at the resort and enjoy what it has to offer, you're in good hands. Coconut Bay & Spa made it easy for us to stay at the hotel every night if we wished, they had themed nights and nightly dancing at the disco upstairs. This is also a resort where you can bring your kids if you have them and they will be entertained or come single. If you choose to leave the resort and explore, I recommend going through the resort for a guided tour or ask for St. Paul, he knows a lot about the island, was a former police officer and you will feel extremely safe with him touring the island. Everybody knows him. When we took a tour of the island, we got to purchase a couple of souveniers and stop by some hole in the wall places to eat some yummy food that the locals eat. The people are friendly, their music is fun, the food is delicious and the beaches are to die for. This is a must vacation destination.

Room Tip: We stayed in the adult side of the hotel and it was just fine. I enjoyed being on the first floor, since we had a little balcony outside.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends