Charlerys Inn(Vieux Fort)
Pomme Gardens(Vieux Fort)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$68
Aupic Paradise(Vieux Fort)(Great Value!)
Tet Rouge Resort(La Pointe)
US$209
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$138
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$234
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$354
US$320
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$361/night.

Hewanorra Gardens(Vieux Fort)
TripAdvisor
Fortville Inn(Vieux Fort)
Agoda.com
l'Escape(Vieux Fort)
Agoda.com
6,535 results
All reviewslazy riverkids clubswim up barwater slidescoconut baythe grillst luciaadult poolatlantic sidebuffet restauranta la carte restaurantssomething for everyonefamily vacationsea grassentertainment staffall agesmain restaurant
Reviewed 25 April 2012

We have great memories of this resort. Its a little away from the action, but they make up for that by keeping things fresh and putting lots of energy into making sure you have a great time. It was booked as fully inclusive which i didnt really want as my previous experiences of this were poor. I am happy to say they were excellent. If there was a que for food or drinks someone saw to it and put another person to assist. And the food was good with a selection of local and european /american food on offer. The kids loved the deserts ( and so did i) and my dad loved the rum in the bar afterwards ( and so did I). The accomodation was a bit like a posh motel, clean and perfectlly functional, nothing fancy.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms had direct access to the gardens , pools and beach. always great for parents with kids who want to keep an eye at a distance.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Azad K
Reviewed 24 April 2012

A large group of us went to Coconut Bay Resort for a wedding this past St. Patty's Day. The crew that worked there was amazing! They made sure ALL of our needs were met. John Leitao was a great operations manager, Chantel kept us bridesmaids AND groomsmen organized and Ritney kept us in the loop with where to be.
My favorite bartender was Terry- he hooked up the drinks all day and night. I highly recommend going to his bar first thing in the morning and asking him for "The Hangover Drink" No one knows what it is, but its a cure and its delish! Also, Yvevonne in the spa did an amazing job on my hair for the wedding.
The wedding was beautiful and I have to say, it was one of the BEST times I've had in a LONG time. The staff went above and beyond to make sure the bride and groom had a perfect day in paradise. I was drunk all day everyday... and I loved it! Everyone was really great and I highly recommend going to Coconut Bay Resort.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I went down to Coconut Bay in St Lucia with family & friends to get married. I have 2 young children and they both had a great time. There where lots of activities for my 3 1/2 year old to do. The water slides and lazy river was a great way to feel young & relax with a drink in hand. I would definitely bring my kids back here again. As for the main reason we all went down to St Lucia was for my husband & I to get married. Wow did they ever put my image for what I wanted to a reality. The day was absoluetly incredible and it was everything I had dreamed about. A big big thank you goes to Terrie & Chantel (wedding co-ordinators on site) & John (operations manager of the resort) for all of their hard work and doing whatever it took to make sure our day was perfect. I would recommend anyone to have their wedding at coconut bay. The food & service was amazing and with having such a large group come down with us (35 adults & 3 kids) they were able to put as all together one night for dinner. The outside themed BBQ night was by far the best evening for food & entertainment (besides the wedding of course). I would come back to this resort in the future for a family vacation :)

2  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We just returned from a week at Coconut Bay.
Pros: the food was great, it varied everyday, at lunch between the outdoor BBQ and the indoor buffet they would have 4-5 different types of fish to choose from. That was a plus since the group I was with loved fresh fish. And if that didn't thrill you then you could eat at the beach grill which was also great. They don't "wow" you with ice sculptures, but the food was downright good. The two sit down restaurants we went to Calabash and Silks were great, Calabash being our top choice. We went there twice and loved it. The staff is so accommodating at the resort, when we went back to Calabash some of us ordered off the menu of Silks and they didn't care a bit. We never had an issue getting a reservation, and we had 13 people in our party.
There were plenty of bars and very little wait at any of them.
There was so much to do at CB, paintball, ping pong, billiards, Foosball water polo volleyball etc... we never ran out of things to do.
The main pool was fantastic. The swim up bar was the biggest I have ever seen, and there were many different places you could sit on one of the seats in the pool under a coconut tree in the shade, very relaxing.
And talk about relaxing, the Lazy River was a must everyday, and the slides were a lot of fun.
We never had any trouble finding chairs in the sun or shade at the pool or beach even if started the day late. I thought the chairs looked new, so I am not sure what other people were commenting on.
We asked for and got 4 rooms close together. The rooms were huge and very clean. AC worked great
The outdoor but undercover Blue Bar has sports on the two big flat screen TV's all day, which was great to watch the Europeans watching Soccer and Cricket and the Americans/Canadians watching Hockey and Baseball and everyone having a great time.
The wind was not a factor for us, we sat the beach everyday, the only issue with the wind is it does make the water a little rough. I did swim in the ocean everyday, but you usually need to go before 11am or after 3pm when the wind is less if you wanted to be able to swim out and see anything. There is snorkeling right off the beach, 50-100 yards, but you need to pick a time when the waves were small.
There is a nurse on duty from 9am-11pm everyday, free of charge. And the one we saw (Nesta) went well out of her way to help us out.
The Island of St Lucia is beautiful, I recommend taking a tour of it, thank you Angel for going well out of your way to help us set up some great tours before we arrived!!! Contact the adventure desk if you have questions, adventures@cbayresort.com

Cons: we did have to wait for our room when we arrived at 3:30 and so did another family traveling with us. It would be nice if they could prioritize cleaning the rooms for the guests arriving that day. However the beach grill is open all day so we just had lunch and started our vacation.
No sailing at the resort, but you can walk down the beach and pay for kitesurfing or windsurfing.
The drinks were very sugary, I would recommend they water down the fruit juices at the bar, but there were many fruit drinks we did love, and we especially loved the local beer Piton.
Over all I would highly recommend this resort. There are so many positive things about this resort I am not sure where some of the low ratings fit in. I suspect that people might think that since it is rated a 4.5 star on trip advisor that this a 4-5 star hotel? It clearly isn't a 5 star hotel, but for the money you get much more than a typical 3 star hotel and more than a lot of 4 star hotels.

3  Thank FamilyVacation29
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Fantastic resort that pulled out all the stops to make our trip into something very special for us to remember for a long time to come.

We travelled out the week before Easter to marry. We took with us our five kids. Daughter 20, Son 17, Daughter 13, Son 12 and Daughter 8.

The resort had something for everyone and provided the kids with the freedom to roam, play, swim, frolick, have fun, as well as eat and drink what they fancied without any hassle.

The hotel thoughtfully arranged adjoining rooms for the children in the family 'Splash' part of the hotel and gave us a couples room in the 'Harmony' adults only part of the hotel.

We were delighted with the wide range of food available in the different restaurants as well as the friendly, helpful and accommodating staff.

Chantelle in the wedding planning dept was amazing and even kindly acted as one of the witnesses for us at our ceremony. The setting was stunning, the arrangements fantastic, the bouquet and flowers were absolutely stunning, and it was topped off with a wonderful cake and a great 'in house' photographer.

One thing worth a mention is the constant breezes really make this a viable place to marry in St Lucia without being overwhelmed by the heat and meant that even a 1pm wedding and photos afterwards, was a pleasant experience.

We booked another couples hotel on the west of the Island for our Honeymoon. ... Rendezvous...infact we wished we had continued to stay on at this resort in the couples part as the staff were so much nicer and more approachable than who we encountered at the next resort.

Well done Coconut Bay .... You did yourselves proud... You made our holiday/wedding.

1  Thank suefly747
William104, General Manager at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Suefly,

Everyone’s wedding day is a very special occasion and on behalf of the entire team we wish you the very best and may all your days be filled with happiness.

We are happy to hear that all the arrangements made for you and your family was to your liking and we have commended Chantal, our photographer and all the team who assisted in providing exceptional service to you and your family.

Thank you for making Coconut Bay the destination choice for your wedding and we do look forward to seeing you again.