Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
Charlerys Inn(Vieux Fort)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Aupic Paradise(Vieux Fort)
Cedar Palm Villa(Vieux Fort)
Hewanorra Gardens(Vieux Fort)
Fortville Inn(Vieux Fort)
Agoda.com
Runway Inn(Vieux Fort)
6,485 results
All reviewslazy riverwater slideskids clubswim up barcoconut baythe grillst luciaadult poolatlantic sidebuffet restauranta la carte restaurantssomething for everyonesea grassmud bathcaribbean nightentertainment staffmain restaurant
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We spent 10 days at this resort in August 2017 and found it to be totally fantastic.
The hotel itself was clean and had everything you needed for a relaxing stay. The wifi is weak across the resort but it is strong in the bar and lobby areas. If you need to be connected then all you need to do is go to one of these areas!
The food was varied and always very well presented, each night generally has a different theme and there are also 3 specially restaurants which are great ( you need to book these). Special mention to Janelle in the specialty restaurants who was outstanding!
The Jerk Tree House is a must to visit and the Pattys there are excellent!
Bars are well stocked and serve top brands. The service at the bar areas is quick and nothing too much trouble.
Yes the beach has some seaweed but this is a natural occurrence and no fault of the hotel and they do everything possible to keep the beach clear. Sugar Beach is 45 minutes away and the catamaran trip for snorkelling takes you to this beach and it is great trip, well worth doing! I would also recommend the volcano and mud bath!
All in all we had an amazing holiday at this resort and would definitely recommend!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank ThompH
Zachary F, General Manager at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hello,
How wonderful it was to read about your experience. Your review captured the essence of the resort and the beauty of Saint Lucia.

Safe Travels

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

What can I say. Coconut bay is amazing . On the second day I went on a trip and broke my leg, I thought that's it holiday ruined but no the hotel staff and management did everything in there power to make my stay an unbelievable experience from changing my room so I could have a wet room, giving me a private office and use of the phone to make numerous phone calls back to England, supplying me with a wheelchair as I'm lousy on crutches . The whole hotel is wheelchair friendly and the staff constantly checked up on us to make sure we was ok. Becky and Evan were very attentive and felt like we had known them for ever. Thank you coconut bay for everything and making me laugh and smile every single day, we was very sad to leave but will be back (On two legs hopefully) Laura and lee keeble x

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laura K
Zachary F, General Manager at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Laura, and Lee,
I am so happy to know you made it back home safe. I will say we miss seeing you and Lee around the Hotel. Even my girls asked about you! In all that happened your outlook, and contagious smile was always the highlight of my day. You truly made the best out of what was handed to you. I was pleased to read (but I knew) they staff took care of you.

Now for Lee, you are a true gentleman and hero. You never seemed to lose your spirit as you had to now be the driver of the wheelchair. Great job!

Hope to see you both again, and soon.

Safe Travels

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Just home from a weeks stay at Coconut Beach. The staff were friendly and very helpful, the food was great especially in the speciality restaurants. You have to book these but it was an easy process, you just need to do it as soon as you arrive. The beach was covered in seaweed but the beach/pool staff worked hard each day to clear it and did a great job. We stayed in the Harmony (adults only). On arrival i was a little worried as the family side and the adult side is so close, but this wasn't a problem at all.

Room Tip: Harmony rooms are adult only and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 564CarolG564

Carol,
Thank you for the kind words and for noticing the hard work the staff puts into maintaining the resort for the guest experience.

Safe travels

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is large resort. The big 'up' is it is only 5 minutes transfer from the airport, but then the west coast is a max 45 minutes. Its the resort and nothing else, the next nearest tourist place is on the west coast. This resort is on the east Atlantic side so expect waves, big waves, rocks and seaweed, lots of seaweed and scant turquoise waters. Don't go here for the beach or swimming or kayaking ( I saw 2 rescues) but go for kite surfing. The food is good, the top brand alcohol flowing, really attentive bar staff. Rooms are average, no European sports on TV despite having a sports bar...with no sound. Evening entertainment for the short time it was on was of an excellent standard. Evenings pretty much close up at about midnight, but then with the humidity and the alcohol topped up bedtime is not a bad choice. Its probably 3* +.

Room Tip: Somewhere near reception/pools
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank j0hnmac1314
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We've just come back from a lovely trip to St Lucia. Coconut Bay was a nice place to stay. Great restaurants and excellent themed evenings. The country themed night was so much fun. The food was delicious and such a wide range of choice available, even my fussy teenage daughter managed to find things she liked. The Entertainment staff do a great job of organising things throughout the day to keep the kids (and adults) busy. The fitness instructor Vernon is amazing and everyone should try his morning yoga class. We did a couple of trips out, organised by the hotel. Zip line was great fun and the land and sea cruise was amazing. The waitresses around the pool were very friendly and a great fun. Thanks Coconut Bay for a lovely 2 weeks.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family