I have stayed at Coconut Bay for a number of years and have been impressed by their hospitality and attentiveness to their guests. On this trip my husband Kacey and I stayed at the new Serenity resort (21st July - 13th August 2017). What can I say? Oh My Goodness, it was out of this world!! Serenity is the most impressive resort that affords guests privacy and service that surpasses all others. I cannot impress enough on you the joy you will experience by visiting this new resort.
Our stay was enhanced by the following staff and if I have left some off that is down to my poor memory not at all a reflection of the quality of service.
Bernadette & Kacey
Bernard - a visible manager ensuring guests felt 'special' by greeting each by name whilst checking out the quality of our experience.
Natalia Green - who took time out of her busy schedule to seek us out and confirm our experience continued to be positive.
Chef Gray and his staff Hannah, Andrea and others - they accommodated personal requests to suit individual taste and needs; and took customer care to new heights.
Yanick, Greg, Dez, Tony - our butlers who made every request seem like they had thought of it. very special people:).
Donna, Kay & Jeremie - bar staff whose cocktail knowledge and memory of guest preferences were phenomenal.
Maryam, Rose and Shyma? (sorry if not quite right) - our housekeepers whose ready smile brightened up every day.
Other general coconut Bay staff who I must give a mention are, Dwayne the engineer, Mr Eugene, maintenance, Sepharine, housekeeping. Vernon the keep fit guru with boundless energy and charm. Serrina from the spa - the most beautiful healing hands, with a spa experience like no other. Etto, Claire, Dominic, Petula from the many restaurants. Mitch from tours and Maxwell who went out of his way for us. And, the lovely Emily who we now call 'friend' thank you.
A very special acknowledgement to Mr Chris Chin who made it all possible. Chris, we are truly grateful to you for your big heart and generosity. Thank you seems so small for the wonderful gif you gave us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 8 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort