“Best Sushi in area”

Add it.
Okinawa
Ranked #29 of 106 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We went for a vendor dinner and ordered several rolls along with sushi and sashimi. You order on a paper and they bring what is there . The food is very fresh and the service was good.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Sushi cuts are on par with Matsuhisa but at a lower cost. Been here before and excellent sushi and service but they were a little short staffed today and busy. Lunch bento boxes are $10 and my kids enjoyed in it the California roll, rice, salad and their choices of teriyaki beef with broccoli and carrots and the other choice of chicken tempura. My $13 sashimi lunch included a salad or soup (I ordered salad but they brought me soup) and generous cuts of 4 types of sashimi but they forgot to include wasabi and ginger. I'll go back but if it looks packed I'll go somewhere else.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This place is first class! Amazing sushi at good prices, with a great menu and drink selection. I recommend to get ther early most nights as they do fill up quickly. Also, once it gets crowded, the service dips substantially. They only had 2 servers working on a crowded Sunday night, otherwise they are a rock solid 5 stars!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My husband and I ate at Okinawa for the first time since its opening and we were thoroughly impressed with both the food and service. All of the wait staff were extremely welcoming and friendly, and the sushi was excellent. It tasted wonderful and the presentation was beautiful. I'd highly recommend Okinawa.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This is a great sushi place, is a quick option for lunch. Lunch sushi came w/ a cali roll and 4 nigiri and a salad - which is plenty. Came out quick too.

Been to Okinawa? Share your experiences!