“Fresh Sushi - Good Prices”
Review of Joy Sushi

Joy Sushi
Ranked #21 of 122 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Very good sushi in typical suburban location (AKA strip mall). Just me for dinner so sat at the sushi bar. Nice to watch everything prepared in front of me - both sushi and tempura dishes.

Start with Aga Tofu - very good with a light breading and not greasy at all. On to several rolls - well made, generous portions, excellent flavors. Everything rolled right in front of me. I ordered three different rolls, two would have been fine.

And Extra Credit for serving hot green tea from a french press. Not a tea bag in sight.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank mastiffdad

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We love Joy Sushi...staff is friendly and the sushi is great. I think there lunch special is a particularly great value- $15.95 for "all you can eat- which is capped at about 40 pieces" which is more than most people can do!

If you haven't tried this place you should!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I used to love another local Sushi spot but they have gone downhill and I had the pleasure of finding Joy Sushi!1 Boy was I glad I found it, they are great!! Sushi is awesome, sashimi is always fresh and my teen daughter cannot get enough! Definitely recommend you try and plus they have an all you can eat menu if you can take on that much Sushi!!!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We aren't sushi connoisseurs but we love this place. Great food and reasonable prices. Love there lunch special.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Great choice for all you cab eat. $35 for dinner. $25 for lunch
All you can eat is really 40 pieces for lunch. Rolls count at 6 pieces.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Joy Sushi? Share your experiences!