“Excellent pan asian fare!”

John Holly's Asian Bistro
Ranked #6 of 106 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed the food here, from the pork fried rice to the sesame chicken, sea bass and sushi, everything tasted great and was worth the buck.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Late lunch. Restaurant was only 1/4th full, but service was consistently terrible. I told the waiter I had a question about the soup in the menu. Instead of hearing the question, he dashed off to the kitchen and brought me a bowl of the soup, despite the fat that I hadn't ordered and despite the fact that my second person had t even arrived. When my lunch companion did arrive and we ordered, two items delivered were wrong: wrong drink and wrong rice. When my food arrived, I got half the dish but the second essential component was missing. Waiter said he would get it and bring it. Ten minutes passed and I asked again. Waiter had clearly forgotten all about it, but apologized and said again that he would get it. Disappeared for another ten minutes, then came back with it, by which time the meal was cold. A couple that came in and was seated next to us sent one Neal back because the wrong item came to the table, and kept one dish even though it, too, was not what had been ordered. The four of us briefly bonded over what a cluster the whole experience was.
I asked a waiter (not our waiter, who clearly could not even begin to cope) to send the manager over, which he said he would do we sat there another 20 minutes and no one ever came over. So, I guess the policy is that they don't care if they get anything right, and there's no one who cares enough Arthur's place to talk to the customer. --- It is a pleasant physical space that seems to be staffed by a completely indifferent and incompetent crew. We spent $30 on lunch, every cent of which was a waste. Never. Again.

1  Thank bobbyhilldenver
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The food quality is supreme. The service is impeccable. The fish is fresh sushi is fabulous and I absolutely love the type basil chicken and steamed chicken and vegetables! Everything here is wonderful

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Good is very good here although the service lacking. Our server just seemed rude but the food was solid and the ambiance was nice. Really enjoyed the vegetable tempura. Will come back when in the area.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

They are always very attentive and treat me no different even though i cant hear very well even with my hearing aids. The sushi is always super fresh yes slightly costly but you get what you pay for, the rest of the menu is just as good. Large portion sizes and if it says spicy trust me it is but very good. The staff and owner are always very kind and always trying to help or offer what always turn out to be great suggestions. I never wait for service but i always go when its busy so i do wait about 20 min for order but it is usually kinda large and particular.