“A very unique experience in the Surfing Capital of the North.”

Red Clay Pottery Crafts
Reviewed 15 May 2017

A very unique experience in the Surfing Capital of the North. Who would have thought that San Juan, La Union can offer more than just surfing? Little did everyone know, San Juan, La Union's One-Town-One-Product is pottery. And one way to appreciate the work the pottery makers in this area is to try howto do it.

Ever wonder how does it feel to mold or sculpt something using mud clay? Well lucky for us, one of the pottery making business in the area is offering a pottery lesson. You read it right! Pottery lesson! A very fun experience that you and your friends/family will surely enjoy.

How to get there?
The place is searchable in waze and google maps. Their store is along the marcos highway so you won't have any problem locating the place.

Entrance fee?
There's no entrance fee.However, the pottery lesson is worth 500/head. (I assure you that its a small amount of money for the experience and fun you're going to have.)
With the 500 pesos fee,everything is already provided. You can already create multiple crafts with the 3kg clay that they will provide.

The suggested time for the whole session is 2 hours. I know...I know, seems too long right? But trust me, once there and once you tried doing it you won't even notice the time.

Once you're done with your crafts, they will take care of your art work. It usually takes 2 weeks for them to cook the handy craft but,if you leave outside the province they can shipped your artwork through LBC.

The Place?
Instagramable place? They sure have it.They have a very relaxing ambiance where you can stay or rest after your pottery lesson.

The Staff/Owner?
The most accommodating! Sir Dozen (the owner) will really guide you on how you can make a beautiful pot from clay.

I've been living in San Fernando, La Union for quite some time now and I already heard about the business. But I did not expect that I will enjoy it so much. A must try in the Surfing Capital of The North.

DozenBaduyen, General Manager at Red Clay Pottery Crafts, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Hello, lexter! We really appreciate your kind review. It means everything to us!

All reviews
"unique experience"
"entrance fee"
"la union"
"owner"
"lesson"
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Hi Im Graxa! I just wanted to share my experience with our pottery lesson last weekend. I must say we had a superb and unique experience and indeed a must try activity here in La Union. The scenery and total ambiance of the place is very relaxing plus it is a few walks from the beach and also near the national hi-way. The lesson fee will cost you Php 500.00 each and this includes all the materials to be used and the entrance fee of course, I must say this is worth it 100 %. The owners are also very accommodating, friendly and well versed with the craft.

Overall, our visit was very great and memorable! This place is highly recommended for family, barkadas and even kids. Thank you RED CLAY PAGDAMILIAN! We will be back again for sure.

1  Thank Graxhea A

Hello, ms. Graxa! Thank you very much for your review. It means everything to us,