“Don't judge the book by it's cover”
Review of Cube-o-Grill

Cube-o-Grill
Ranked #15 of 30 Restaurants in San Juan
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

It's noon, and we are very hungry, it is still a long way to San Fernando La Union. While tracking the place we view from google map this restaurant, from the first time we saw the place, it is just okay, but there's no other guest, so we thought their food wasn't great or something. Because we are really starving, we have to decide. We ordered lots of foods like inihaw na pusit with kesong puti, baby back ribs, pork sinigang, inihaw na panga ng tuna, sisig and many more.

Know what? Every food we ordered was really delicioso! My favorite was the inihaw na pusit with kesong puti. And not just only that, it is not pricy.

My apologies for not taking pictures of the foods, we are starving.

If ever I'll be coming back in this area, I'll definitely dine here again.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Great rendition of Filipino dishes served just like how it is at home, fast service, generous serving of food to share. Nice interiors, ver cozy. We loved everything we ordered off the menu. Bagnet is love.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

The staff are friendly, the environment was clean and comfortable. We were the only people there, had local ilocano dishes that were tasty for both local and foreign palletes.

Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

There are few restaurants in this area so we were happy to have gone out of the intro and try this place. Everything we ordered were good. The tamis -anghang wings were cooked perfectly. We had the spicy sauce separated so the kids can eat it and they loved it. Sizzling tuna belly tasted okay but scales not removed. BBQ rib was surprisingly tender and good too. I even liked the rice with garlic and anchovies. My kids had mais con yelo for dessert too sweet for me. The place was decorated with native materials staff was nice. Good value for money.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

We recently stumbled upon this place and it did surprised us! The place is really cozy and humble.
The food is great. My husband love the grilled tuna and the squid thing with cheese! The chili chicken wings is equally yummy!

1  Thank WormZy R