Lowest prices for your stay
RM 617
eDreams
Edlyn Mae B
Truly Awesome
Review of Awesome Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 May 2015via mobile
Stayed here overnight with family. The hotel was very clean & nice. Staff are very accommodating as well as the owner (I forgot to get her name). Rooms are great, you'll never have to worry about wifi connection, it's fast. The splash bar is pretty cool! A good place to relax. My kids really enjoyed a lot. We'll definitely be back! Everything is awesome! Must try here!
Date of stay: May 2015
    • Vio.com
    • Agoda.com
    2.8 km from Awesome Hotel
    Agoda.com
    No fees just great deals
      2.4 km from Awesome Hotel
          RM 179
        2.2 km from Awesome Hotel
        Pool
        View more hotels in San Juan
        All reviews the check in process la union recommend this hotel to anyone green lawn long weekend rooms are spacious free breakfast swimming pool is an overnight stay ceiling fan family room sunset surfing jacuzzi poolside waves closet
        Selected filters
        Reviewed 26 May 2015

I had the wonderful opportunity of staying at Awesome Hotel for 2 months while on business and enjoyed every moment of the experience!

The rooms are very modern, clean, and well air-conditioned. There was wi-fi, a TV, and a personal refrigerator in each of our rooms. The restaurant food was awesomely phenomenal for someone with a big appetite like me. During our long stay, I tried almost every item on the menu and there was not a disappointing bite. The dishes were all very well prepared and served.

Awesome Hotel is located next to the water and exquisitely built. Its radiant yellow color always lite the way home for me when I got sidetrack during long beach runs or while I was on a boat miles from shore. From my room on the third floor, I was blessed to witness over 60 beautiful sunsets, and every one of them was breath taking. The sun really sets here!

Even more impressive than the physical structure and location of Awesome Hotel, is the wonderful Awesome Hotel Staff and their service. The Awesome family is a group of professionals dedicated to serving their customers. From the time we stepped off the plane, there was a driver and van ready for my group of 5. The staff took care of our luggage and helped us carried every piece to our rooms no matter how heavy or bulky the items were. Every Staff member was always accommodating, very flexible, and a pleasure to work with.

For many of the members on my team, this was our first time in the Philippines, and we could not have asked for a better place to call home. The people and experience we’ve had here left us very touched and filled us with wonderful memories. Thank you so much Awesome Hotel, and we hope to visit you again!

Date of stay: March 2015
        • Trip type: Travelled on business
        9  Thank Ka X
        Reviewed 21 May 2015

We had a real good time at Awesome Hotel as we were accompanied by two(2) more families. We were greeted by very pleasing front desk and check in was very smooth. The room was spic and span, very clean and big enough for family of four.
        We had lot of fun around the beach trying our first experience in surfing. The waves were okay for beginner like us to do surfing. Great fun learning to surf.
        The food is okay but the service need to be improved as there were significant delay in serving from the time order is taken.
        I would suggest them to start some barbeque service in the beach side along with some grill fish. This is what we missed out with cold beer.
        Nevertheless great stay and will recommend friends to stay in the Hotel.

Date of stay: May 2015
        • Trip type: Travelled with family
        2  Thank Debdut D D
        Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

I've enjoyed the Awesome Hotel and the Outstanding customer service, accommodation, and atmosphere!

Customer service is top notch! The owners, staff, and security are complete professionals and will help you with the smallest package or obtain something you might need. When my tv stopped working, maintenance was quick to fix the issue and make sure the picture was back.

The beach access is so close, mere steps from the hotel and the waves are very nice. Watching the sunsets every day can be very relaxing while listening to the evening entertainment.

The food is very tasty and super fresh. I felt that I was eating very healthy and always felt very full and happy : ).

The room is perfect! The beds are made fresh daily, the housekeeping staff are friendly and do all they can to ensure your room is clean and that you have ample towels and bottles of water.

I felt that this was my home away from home while I was here for a couple months of business. Everyone here is part of my family, and I truly feel blessed for getting to know all the folks here. I look forward to coming back and staying for a vacation.

Date of stay: April 2015
        Trip type: Travelled on business
        4  Thank Amber E
        Reviewed 8 May 2015

Booking was hassle free via agoda. Our room was on the ground floor facing the pool. The beach has strong waves at that time, which is expected from La Union depending on the season, so we just enjoyed the pool. Customer service is excellent and staff are very accommodating. However, we were disappointed with the food. Food serving size and price is normal, but it lacks flavor. Not all, but most foods served to us are bland.

The resort is nice, the ambiance and all, we enjoyed, but I will never go back. Maybe because of the restaurant view and food quality compared to other nearby resorts.

Date of stay: January 2015
        • Trip type: Travelled with family
        7  Thank VinceMendres
        Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

Location & beach very nice and quiet. Beautiful sunset from our 2nd flr room. Modern, big and comfy rooms with wifi. The service from the owner, reception, restaurant, bar, kitchen, house keeping & crew are great 👍👌! Esp thanks to Hazel & head waitress in-charge of our food (i forgot her name). They provided us tour guide to a water fall in San Gabriel which took us 2hrs one way and a bon fire during the last night where we had our games, bbq & drinking. Thank You to David & Grace for making our company summer outing memorable. It was nice to meet your 2 lovely kids. We highly recommend and will come back to Awesome Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2015