Review Highlights
A brilliant day's cycling and fantastic service

Reviewed 30 August 2021
Alastair M
London, United Kingdom
Good cheap repairs and advice

TomParry673

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

My girlfriend and I hired bikes for a day, had an amazing experience riding in the area, and were really impressed by this company's service!

We arranged the bikes over the phone at short notice and arrived to find two new perfectly-sized Merida mountain bikes and helmets set up ready, along with a travel bag containing maps, recommended routes, a lock and repair kit.
Davey is really friendly and knowledgeable about local cycling routes and we couldn't recommend this company highly enough.

We rode to the beautiful quarry in Ballachulish and then along the cycle track down the coast of Loch Linnie - amazing scenery and safe, relaxed riding. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 9 August 2020

Dave fixed my crooked bike wheel for 1/3 the price of other shops and not only this but he provided good advice on how to upgrade and improve my bike
Many thanks
Tom

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 9 August 2020

The route to Cuil Bay, suggested by the couple was spectacular. Trip was on a cycle route that was all off road good cycle path. The bikes are new and in good condition. Helmets, pumps, spare inner tube and maps given to use. Very accommodating. £25 per bike for the day.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Today we hired two bikes to explore the area from Glencoe Bike Hire. On arrival we were provided with a kit consisting of all the essentials (map, bike lock, puncture repair kit) plus great advice about the best cycle routes to try based on our ability. Had a great day and would highly recommend to anyone visiting the area!

Date of experience: March 2019
DavyGunn, Owner at Glencoe Bike Hire, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2019

Thankyou ! Glad you enjoyed your trip

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Very nice bike in great condition. Lovely couple! They supplied me with maps of the area, possible routes, puncture repair and a helmet. Very helpful with suggesting routes as I hadn't done that much research beforehand. I cycled along Route 78 to Port Appin and back which was relatively flat and had great views and good track. Can highly recommend this place :)

Date of experience: August 2018
DavyGunn, Owner at Glencoe Bike Hire, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Really glad you had such a nice day out