Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
US$82
View deal
Expedia.comUS$92
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Hotel was a last minute choice. Staff were very welcoming and helpful.
Room was large with comfortable beds and chairs but kitchen was basic.

Very clean and close to the university and many good restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2016

The Sedrh offers excellent service for the value. First and foremost was the wonderful and welcoming staff, always ready to answer any questions and assist. The room could could use a little updating but in general very good. For my needs, the location was perfect, I will definitely return to the Sedhr on my next trip to Irbid, next time I have already looked at the separate one bedroom which is perfect.
Definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: December 2016
2  Thank Crystina W
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

We had great time, the city is extremely beautiful and our stay at the Sedrah hotel in Irbid was great! I will do again and again!! We all loved it- the place is clean and the services were obsoletely excellent .

Thank you so much!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Centrally located hotel close to Yarmouk university, close to shops and restaurants. Rooms and facilities are a little old and worn, but comfortable and clean. Breakfast was included in the price of my room, and there was a decent choice of food. Internet connection has been good, and this is definitely an advantage in Irbid, where some other hotels do not have dependable net connection. There is a gym next door with free entrance for hotel Sedrah guests. The staff was very nice. The price I paid was a little higher than in other Irbid hotels. All in all, I recommend this hotel and it would also be my future choice.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank AndrasKis
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The interiors of this restaurant are beautiful, giving it a cozy atmosphere. The staff were a bit clueless when we asked for recommendations, however they called the chef out who was extremely helpful and even made us a special dish we asked for which wasn't on the menu - sign of great service! I miss real Jordanian food here in Jordan and this is just the place to go for it. Best Fattoush I've had in Jordan and great food. Would definitely go again.

Date of stay: November 2013