“Super friendly staff. Lovely cafe”
Review of Vibes Cafe

Vibes Cafe
Ranked #16 of 34 Restaurants in Whangamata
Cuisines: European
Description: Http://www.menumania.co.nz/restaurants/vibes-cafe
Description: Http://www.menumania.co.nz/restaurants/vibes-cafe
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Great food. Lovely staff. Ethan makes the best cakes and goes the extra mile to accommodate special dietary requirements. Like the time he made a vegan slice so I could enjoy a cake with my coffee. Bless him. But I would turn vegetarian for his lemon crumble slice. It's so delicious. One lunch they made me a vegan burger out if hash browns (I found out later that some hash browns have eggs so that was off my swap out list lol). And my girl had her 16th and we went there for brunch and they surprised her with a cake and Stevie wonders happy birthday to ya! She was chuffed.

2  Thank Catblaq

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We had coffee here. The chocolate brittle was very good. Took a while for the coffees but they were good as well.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely lunch and very nice coffee. My husband had the beef burger and the writer had the chicken burger. Both well cooked and tasty. Plenty of choice in Whangamata for cafe food but this one was a definite good choice.

1  Thank Karen F
Reviewed 18 October 2017

we tried 3 cafes in whangamata and this was the best one for us-nice hash browns and eggs bene with sauce on the side-great idea

1  Thank peat111
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Loverly BLT and mushrooms with came Bert on toast. Food was so yummy and the girls that were serving were so chatty and even told me where a great hairdresser was. I went there the next day then went back to,the cafe to show them on the Sunday.

1  Thank 4252loulou