“great lunch here”

Mariscos el Gordo
Ranked #52 of 190 Restaurants in Bucerias
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped here for lunch It had a great menu I had shrimp Ceviche & my husband had a burger which he said was one of the best he had ever eaten The price was also very reasonable They have tables on the beach & inside If we had been staying in Bucerias we would have gone more often

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place, can't say it enough!
Fabulous fresh seafood and great service. Small location but it is right on the beach and the outside tables are on sand.
They were patient and very kind in explaining everything. They had fun guy singing some popular American songs.
Food was absolutely Awesome!
Go here and you won't be disappointed!
Great mini after dinner drink included!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Loved their ceviche tostada and shrimp tacos. The octopus in the ceviche was the most tender I have had. Staff were friendly and attentive, view was perfect and the restaurant and washrooms were spotless. I always use cash in Mexico so cash only was not an issue.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This place was recommended by a local at Mega while we were shopping. We tried it and he was right. A multi-level open air place that goes from the street (alley) with markets on one side, down to the sand and the ocean.I had the jumbo shrimp diablo with broccolli and carrots and rice and garlic toast. These jubos were huge jumbos. My wife had pollo fahitas and they were excellent even though this dish is served everywhere.The waiters were friendly and very efficient. It was lively and a fun place to eat, even at 7 PM.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

After reading other reviews we were excited. We don’t share others enthusiasm. Super chewy “big” scallops, basic rice and undercooked veggies. My husband’s Fajitas Especial was HUGE - enough for two big eaters - but just meh. The location is amazing and the best part. The worst part of they don’t accept credit cards and there are no signs indicating that so my husband had to walk around at night searching for a cash machine while I had to wait for him. 3 ATMs didn’t work nearby. So annoying and stressful. No bueno.

1  Thank Melissa P