“Best night in Bucerius”

Ranked #10 of 189 Restaurants in Bucerias
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come visit the #1 Live Entertainment venue on the Riviera Nayarit. We are located in the quaint little seaside town of Bucerias on the North Shore of the Bay of Banderas. Our venue specialises in Dinner and Cabaret shows focusing mainly on Tributes to some of the world's best performers. Throughout this 2016/17 season we will feature Tribute Shows from Roy Orbison, Elvis Presley, Patsy Cline, ABBA, Buddy Holly, Neil Diamond, Johnny Cash, Elton John, Shania Twain and many, many more! We also feature some original artists at Luna Lounge, like the incredible Brittany Kingery (twice voted Female Artist Of The Year at the Trop Rock Music Awards). her style and music are not to be missed! Remember, tickets for all our events include a 4 course dinner and the show and are incredible value. The avarage ticket costs only 545 Pesos (That's less that 30 USD for both dinner and show!!). So what are you waiting for?? head to our website and get your tickets today!! Cheers, Hugh and Simon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came back to Luna Lounge after missing out on the Crazy B*thes show last year and boy am I glad I did, it was sooo funny! Best Drag act I've ever seen. The food was also amazing. All you can eat that included chicken, chorizo, steak and Ribs, oh the ribs!!!! Best I've ever had. That was also accompanied by potato salad, pepper salad, and coleslaw. FANTASTIC NIGHT! I also went to see the Kenny Rodgers act, and he was so good at one point I thought it was Kenny, this time we had a 4 course Meal!! And the yellow pepper soup was to die for!!! Hugh and Simon the hosts were as AMAZING as ever and just made myself and everyone feel special. This is the best place to have a fun packed night out. Everyone gets involved has fun and leave full up and happy, I can't wait to go back!!!!!!!

1  Thank Sharonb77

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of attending one of The Crazy B's show and laughed till my sides hurt. It was just an absolute fun night. The food was amazing and the ribs are to die for. The absolute best sauce I have had anywhere in Mexico. For all you rib lovers don't miss it. The show was so crazy - costumes dazzling and the humour crude, rude and hilarious. Thank you ladies for your wild entertainment. An absolute wonderful staff, all pleasant and excellent service. The best fun I have had while visiting the area. The entertainment changes throughout the season so there is always lots of choices to select from. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were lucky to find this place several years ago and we return every year when in the area. We brought our friend's to the Crazy B's show and they LOVED it. We have seen this show many times and it is never the same. Great night, Great Food, Great Entertainment. Food amazing and we will be back! Hugh and Simon you guys are awesome!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The show was great, the food was the awesome, and Hue and his staff are the best!!! See you guys next march!! Must see!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

On Tuesday March 13th we enjoyed a dinner and the Four Crazy B's. Fortunately, we had tickets as the show was sold out. Dinner consisted of four salads, BBQ chicken, sausage, beef ribs and beef. Each dish was served by a very competent waiter, and the beverage orders were taken and delivered by a very excellent platoon of waiters. Wine, red or white was 295 pesos a bottle. A bargain.
Eighty percent of the audience were Canadian expats, and the mood of the audience was very festive -- really festive.
The Crazy B's had a two hour routine, impersonating a number of well know singers,
and interacted with the audience to the enjoyment of the photo snapping audience.
Exiting comments by the guests included many who made a point to return as we will
next year.
Thank you management and the Crazy B's for a fantastic dinner and show.