“Learned to Kite from Scratch”
Review of KITE MEXiKO

KITE MEXiKO
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite MEXiKO is a Kitesurfing school located in the wonderful Bahia de Banderas en Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico. IKO Instructors with great experience!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Letizia and Israel are just great. Very friendly and helpful... the helped me get from Zero experience to understanding the mechanics an (sort of) getting up on the board in just 3 days! I definitely still need some practice but these guys did a great job of getting me started!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Letizia B, Direttore at KITE MEXiKO, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

All reviews
"techniques"
"board"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Israel and Letizia were a great team. I learned a lot in my first two lessons. Can’t wait to learn more!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Letizia B, Direttore at KITE MEXiKO, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Reviewed 5 May 2017

My 3-day kiteboarding course with Letizia and Israel was a wonderful experience. The lessons were very well managed, every day about 2 hours in the afternoon. I got great guidance from Israel how to develop basic kite flying skills and always the right amount of support. I felt safe at anytime, on land and on water as Israel was right by my side. I'm very happy with my progress and will definitely continue with kiteboarding whenever I can. I also stayed at Aventura Pacifico during my course, that's the accommodation on site of the KITE MEXICO office. This made it easy to communicate with Letizia directly about wind conditions when we would head out to the beach. It was also perfect for enjoying a beer with the crew and other kiteboarding students
at the end of the day, on their roof top patio. I'm glad I booked the right course with the right people!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Letizia B, Direttore at KITE MEXiKO, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Israel and Joe are super easy, fun and knowledgeable people. I rented kite gear and Israel was very flexible on the schedule and we found a super fair pricing depending on wind and my availability! Thank you so much! If you stay at the Aventura Pacifico hostel the kite school is right there and you can go with Israel by truck to the beach...very nice location, all restaurants and bars in walking distance.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Ok so originally I just wanted to rent a board from Israel and Letizia. And they worked out a package on a rental that was perfect for me. I was so impressed with how great they were to deal with that I decided to take a lesson (even though I have been kiting for 3 years). I wanted to learn a couple of advanced techniques. These two are an amazing team when they work together on a lesson. They were able to accommodate my schedule (and the wind). What a great experience and I highly re comment working with them if you want to learn to kite

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Letizia B, Direttore at KITE MEXiKO, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017