La Bandita Country Hotel
US$99
Travelocity
US$117
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Forum(Foiano Della Chiana)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$83
US$67
US$313
Great 4.5/5
Il Convento B&B(Torrita di Siena)
US$85
US$83
Great 4.5/5
Hotel la Toscanina(Foiano Della Chiana)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Room Service
Hotel L'Imperatrice(Foiano Della Chiana)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$94
US$76
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsthe ownersecond floorwine glasseslovely placedogcheesedidihospitalityrestauranttripsgrounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2014

On a visit to Montepulciano, we decided to stay overnight at Locanda La Bandita. This is precisely the kind of place one hopes to find on vacation - family-run, off the well-trod tourist path, set in beautiful surroundings, with a warm and friendly owner and her equally friendly son, not to mention DeeDee, the family's cute and delightfully funny French bulldog, who likes to sleep on her back with her paws in the air. We accepted the owner's offer to prepare dinner for us, and we are so glad we did. Everything was fantastic - and so was the great breakfast included in the price! All in all Locanda La Bandita was a big highlight of our trip. We were a little concerned about some TripAdvisor reviews mentioning noise from the highway, but we weren't bothered by it and in fact didn't even notice it. Our stay was truly memorable and we consider ourselves lucky to have found La Bandita..

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2014

If you want to enjoy a real Toscana countryside life, you must not miss to stay at this lovely home hotel. Everyday, the owner always prepare the nice breakfast ! My husband said the coffee is the best he has never had. And the cute dog let you feel happy. Nice, clean room with great view !!
Also the great enviornment ! Even through tthe location is a little hard to find, but it will not be a problem. Even we are come from japan and Taiwan, we can find it, you must find it too.
I am so regret I did not stay more days, I only stayed for 3 nights, and then went to Lucca for another 3 nights. If I can chose again, I would give another 3 days over this cute, nice hotel !!
We really had the best time in Touscana because this hotel.
I cannot forget I went outside the house to look up the starry night
And the reasonable price made us wallet smile !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I arrived about 11pm after a long journey, having booked La Bandita as an "impromptu overnight stop on a long journey" and was given a warm welcome and an excellent room in what is essentially a "restaurant with rooms". The breakfast of fruit, homemade tarts, jams, ricotta, cheese and ham the next morning was one of the best hotel breakfasts I have ever had. I can't wait to eat in the restaurant one evening! The style is "genuine", "local" and "fatto in casa" rather than anything extravagant.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful place, in a spectacular environment. Both the hostess and her son do their utmost to make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive, untill the moment you unfortunately have to leave! The place is close to Siena and Montepulciano.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2014

tiny family-run hotel with friendly service. interesting interiors and stunning views
very good kitchen