Lowest prices for your stay
US$168
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$167
Agoda.com
US$137
ZenHotels.comUS$173
Destinia.comUS$167
eDreamsUS$168
All reviews breakfast was delicious sea view black sand beach great hotel every morning maria property island santorini
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

We came to Santorini for a longer weekend. Just me and my husband. And I honestly can say that staying at Petri Suits was a great choice… the hotel is located in a quieter area of the island but close to great restaurants and black sand beach. There is a bus which can take you to Fira (most tourist place on the island) for €2.50! Great connection for a day out but you will love to come back to Petri Suits for the evening to enjoy peace and quiet

A staff in the hotel could not be much more helpful and friendly. They are always there for you if you need anything but you really won’t need to ask for much as everything is already there!

The hotel offers a really tasty and fresh breakfast with lots of local yummies. There is also a restaurant however don’t be put off by not seeing it. It’s just that the food is cooked away from the sitting area but it is freshly prepared and very tasty.

Rooms are lovely. Clean and specious. Very comfortable bed. We stayed in the Superb Suite Indoor Hot Tub & Sea View.

We will be more than happy to be back here for many reasons. Thank you Petri Suites for your hospitality

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 23 April 2022

Going to Petri suits very late in the evening I thought no one would be there to help but I got assisted straight away from the amazing receptionists ( sorry can’t remember the names). The supervisor Maria always checked on us to make sure we were happy and if we needed anything. I felt I got a one to one service, all staff were so friendly and never felt so welcomed in a hotel. Breakfast was so on point , every morning had something new and freshly cooked.

I left the place with a big fat smile on my face .

I would go back there!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2021

Great hotel near the black beach. Amazing room with sea view and wonderful pool area ! Breakfast was delicious and plenty. We loved our stay! We will visit it again. Special thanks to the staff for helping us for the covid test and all their service .

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

This hotel is in a quiet location away from the crowds at the beach but only a 5/10 minute walk away from some great restaurants.

Our room (15) had a great view from the balcony to the sea in the distance. The Manager is excellent and deals with all your requests in a professional manner. The cleaning, restaurant and pool staff were also very attentive which is a credit to the hotel.

The lady that looks after breakfast is excellent however like other reviews we would suggest a greater variety of heathy options and the food should be covered.

That said, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

To start:
What can I say about the property and the amazing staff? They are wonderful and very very helpful

We stayed over for 4 nights and we were truly impressed with the maintenance and the cleanliness of this place. It’s the perfect place for couples. It’s calm, it’s romantic, it’s truly private and for us the location was great because we are foodies and Perivolos/Perissa has great food! We rented a car and we could go around the island easily! For talking about the food the breakfast was tasty!
We just left and we are already missing this place.
Thank you everyone! We loved to stay there and if we come back we definitely stay there again!
The Portuguese couple