Villa Raffaello Park Hotel(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$82
US$77
Hotel Cenacolo(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

B&B Francesco in Assisi(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
Dal Moro Gallery Hotel(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$104
Moderno(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
Free cancellation until 31/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$75
US$69
Hotel Mom Assisi(Santa Maria degli Angeli)(Great Value!)
US$57
Frate Sole(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$63
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Assisium Agriturismo(Santa Maria degli Angeli)(Great Value!)
US$68
Hotel Cladan(Santa Maria degli Angeli)(Great Value!)
US$61
Hotel Valle di Assisi(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$148
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We came with tour late and im vegetarian and my mum also. It was impossible to them to prepare even simple meal without meat.
Finally we paid for food which was not for us and we finished with hunger.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Hotel Ristorant... V, Responsabile reception at Hotel Villa Elda, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Mr Confundus,
I'm really sorry to ear that from you because:
1) your group was expected to arrive aT 9:30 PM, you arrived at 2:30 AM (in the middle of the night).
2)I've been waitin personally till late to assign you rooms and be shure everything was OK.
3) We prepared 54 dishes with a very good meal (Veg insalata di riso, Smash Pataoes and 2 slice Porchetta) and nobody told us of the 2 vegetarian before that moment. I personally ask you if you could only eat rice and patatoes leaving the meat, but you refused.
I told you if a cheese sandwich or a piece of chocolate cake with milk was fine, but you refused. You asked for boiled eggs, but I explained that turn on fire and cook something in the middle of the night was not possible for several reason.
After that, I was still there to find a satisfy solution for you, ...then you left.

WE DID OUR BEST, IF YOU WANT TO SAY THAT YOU WENT TO SLEEP NOT SATISFIED I UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT THAT AIN'T NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MEAL OR SERVICE.
SINCERELY GIANNA

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I actually found this hotel pretty comfortable. Rooms were a little small
but we had a nice view. Loved the outside sitting area, at night we all hung outside and enjoyed wine together. We also walked across the street to an open field and took pictures at sunset of Saint Francis Basilica.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

The rooms here are small and need updating. The beds for my wife and I were two single beds pushed together, which I realise a lot of places do but at least they make the bed up as if it were one, where as this was clearly two separately made up beds pushed together. The bathroom was also old and outdated. The shower was a cramped space where you could barely move and the shower head was difficult to make stay on one spot. Wifi was free but extremely slow and hard to stay connected to. The worst part of it all had to be the "air conditioning" which was ancient and barely cooled the room, I would have opened the window to let some fresher/cooler air in but there were no fly screens and it was peak mosquito season. In the early hours of the morning the air conditioner started making an odd noise and Stopped cooling the air, when I tried to turn it off I couldnt and had to open the windows for fresh which allowed us to be bitten by mosquitos. This was a terrible experience and I will never return. We had a decent 3 course dinner there and the staff did seem quiet nice but these things weren't enough to save the experience. I have put in a review with the tour we are doing letting them know they should never let their members stay here again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Hotel Ristorant... V, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Villa Elda, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It is disappointing to read that the stay fell below your expectations with the mentioned areas of the hotel.

I would like to reassure you that our team are investigating into the mentioned faults as this is not to our standard and not reflective of the service we would like to provide.

On a positive note, I am pleased to read that your 3 course dinner and the service was to your satisfaction.
If you wish to come back one day to Assisi please do not hesitate to let us know to ensure that your stay meets our usual enjoyable standards.

Gianna Pallotta
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Room was clean, somewhat small. It was nice to be out of the city, pleasant environment. We were part of a group of 27, stayed one night. They were able to accommodate large groups. Breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2016

We pulled in here on a whim after a long day travelling. Staff promptly seated us over looking the very pretty garden, and offered us water. We shared the lasagne with black truffle and sausage, the Greek salad, and Guinea fowl with chicken livers. The glasses of red and white wine were both very enjoyable. The food, however, was stunningly good. If you get the chance, come here. Good service and great food in pleasant surroundings at very reasonable prices. We'll be back.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple