Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Newquaygreen1
Newquay, United Kingdom

Smart hotel

Review of Radstone Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
I really liked it here, we had a modern room and the food was very good with excellent service and a good bar choice with a nice seating area.
Staff were very good with a real understanding of service and pleasing customers. Very polite and smart looking as well.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
  • Priceline
    RM 368
9.1 km from Radstone Hotel
View more hotels in Larkhall
All reviews steak pie first class afternoon tea high standard an overnight stay lovely meal waiting staff great night cooked breakfast wedding venue evening meal excellent value for money suite menu function motorway courses
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If it was a review for the wedding organisation it would be definitely 5 stars! But unfortunately I booked a room (n23 on the 8th June ) for 130 pounds. Expensive for where it is … but as I was planning for having breakfast with the wedding couple , I have decided to stay overnight . What a disappointment! First thing that I found out was the bins still not changed for both bedroom and toilet. Inside the cubical was still urine from the previous guest. In addition to this glass door at bathroom door (felt uncomfortable to use it although sharing the room with my partner) what a shame! I stay anyway in the room and I didn’t raise any complaint as it was 1am of the night. Good breakfast and lovely staff btw but definitely I will not waste anymore this kind of money for an untidy room… again I am feeling disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2024 via mobile

I stayed here once before and had one of the new rooms and it was amazing. Total wow factor. So I decided to stay here again.

Again I was given one of the new rooms which look amazing but sadly there was some black mould on the bathroom ceiling and I am allergic to it. The replacement room was the same much to the horror of reception who were so apologetic.

I was given a family room which wasn't one of the new rooms but equally as nice.

The restaurant for was nice and the special menu with 2 courses for £20 was very good value.

There was a wedding party going on while I was there but as the bedrooms are away from the event rooms I wasn't disturbed.

Despite the small amounts of mould this wouldn't stop me returning here. Someone who isn't allergic probably wouldn't have even noticed.

Nice stay all round

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2024 via mobile

By far the best customer service iv ever had,Jane on reception is AMAZING!! Everyone in the hotel made us feel so welcome & couldn’t do enough for us.

Decor,cleanliness & thee comfiest bed ever! Everything was perfect.

We will definitely be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2024 via mobile

Stopped to use the new Tesla Superchargers. Great location and plenty of space. However, went in to get a coffee whilst I waited. Tried charging me £3.50 for an instant coffee with a drop of milk! I questioned this and then charged me £2.00 which is a little steep based on a spoon of instant, water and a drop of milk!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Omg, what a rubbish night. Arrived thought the place was lovely .. Abba tribute with 3 course dinner. Told to be there for 6.30 for 7 start. Seated by 7, no food till 8, which wasnt worth the wait, bland yuk.... . When abba finally came on sound system was dreadful.Ears burst. Drinks very expensive First and last visit

Trip type: Travelled with friends